ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self to miss Big 12 Tourney due to “illness”

If it was indeed a heart attack, it could've just been a heart attack because heart attacks happen daily and that's nothing new. No one here is a medical expert but in the last year or so, many online somehow know the medical history of the stranger they're saying is vaxxed. I'll remind everyone that some here immediately said the MMA fighter who passed a while back was vaxxed. Turns out the guy was anti-mask and anti-vax. Like I said then, cool, that doesn't bother me, but when you make up stuff or pretend you're an expert, people can see right through that and it makes you look foolish.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to pretend to be a vaccine expert and in turn, blame every health scare on it, whether it happens to a 25 year old or a 65 year old? And if there is an uptick in cardiac events or whatever you want to call them, that doesn't mean you put every single individual in one category, since we don't know exactly what happened and don't know the medical history of, in this case, Self. Probably best to just wish the guy well and leave the agendas out.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
My Dad had a stroke and brain bleed after his second Pfizer shot. I saw a video of Bill Gates from years ago saying he wants to reduce the population through the use of “vaccines” and “healthcare”. I saw a video of the current CEO of Pfizer saying their goal when they met at the WEF in 2019 was to reduce the population of the world by 50% by 2023. People don’t want to believe it or even hear it though
Will you provide links to these videos. I am interested in watching them

Yea, the ones that think and thought they were right about everything.
You can't honestly defend anything this administration has done. Left or right there's absolutely nothing they have done that has helped Americans. Not one thing. I'll wait if you want to try and make a list.

You can't honestly defend anything this administration has done. Left or right there's absolutely nothing they have done that has helped Americans. Not one thing. I'll wait if you want to try and make a list.
What did anything I said have anything to do with this administrations? If you are talking about vaccines, I believe that was developed under the former administration, which is who I assume you liked?

My Dad had a stroke and brain bleed after his second Pfizer shot. I saw a video of Bill Gates from years ago saying he wants to reduce the population through the use of “vaccines” and “healthcare”. I saw a video of the current CEO of Pfizer saying their goal when they met at the WEF in 2019 was to reduce the population of the world by 50% by 2023. People don’t want to believe it or even hear it though
Come on dude, that plot line is stolen. Can’t the right come up with a better conspiracy theory?

320-FB7-D6-9-FCA-41-B3-A3-B6-4545182-E9-DBD.gif

What did anything I said have anything to do with this administrations? If you are talking about vaccines, I believe that was developed under the former administration, which is who I assume you liked?
Honestly I researched everything both sides and I form my own opinion.

Self should retire. 💯
Who would Kansas go after I wonder? They would be in a spot..
I do believe at some point somebody's got to try to throw some money at Tony Bennett. He wins no matter what the circumstances.
Kansas could have anyone and I mean ANYONE they wanted. They’ve only had what 4 coaches in the last 50 years or so. So the job doesn’t become open very often but when it does, it screams job stability

Will you provide links to these videos. I am interested in watching them
Bill Gates father was a cofounder of planned parenthood. He is a strong believer in Eugenics. He believes the earth is dangerously overpopulated. He talks about it around the 2:30 mark of this video. This is not my video, I just did a quick search to find one.

Bill Gates father was a cofounder of planned parenthood. He is a strong believer in Eugenics. He believes the earth is dangerously overpopulated. He talks about it around the 2:30 mark of this video. This is not my video, I just did a quick search to find one.

Interesting. Please post the video. Thanks.

I have to cut them some slack. With all the lies we've been fed and "conspiracy theories" proven true over the last few years, unfortunately, some elevated paranoia and craziness is expected.

Some of you probably don't even know wtf I'm talking about. LOL, is a paranoid conspiracy theorist really any worse than a smug ignorant dumbass?

Reactions: Girthang
Interesting. Please post the video. Thanks.
He posted it above. I watched it. Pretty vague what Gates said and I guess if you wanted to wanted to take his words and run with it, you could (he did). I posted an article about Gates and why he is promoting vaccines especially in 3rd world countries. Haven’t heard from him since. Pretty interesting. He used to pour a ton of money into birth control but transitioned to vaccines more. Statistics show that when an area’s mortality rates go down, so does its birth rate (and eventually it will stabilize )His theory is that in a lot of 3rd world places families have a lot of children because they know some of them will die early in childhood. Therefore if children live, families will naturally have less kids. What I don’t get with all the crazy conspiracy theories is cheaper vaccines have saved millions of lives. Therefore why would you use vaccines to “kill”?

The article I posted is on this page

You're misunderstanding what Gates is saying. You're doing that either innocently out of ignorance or purposefully by deception. I'm not sure which.

I wondered why this thread wound up in the Paddock, and then I scrolled through it. There are truly some BAT. SHIT. CRAZY. posters here...
Amen brother! My favorite in this thread so far is the poster that said this:

“I saw a video of the current CEO of Pfizer saying their goal when they met at the WEF in 2019 was to reduce the population of the world by 50% by 2023.”

I do t even know how you respond to something like that.

Reactions: JDHoss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT