ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self to miss Big 12 Tourney due to “illness”

Hard to offer much sympathy to one of the biggest cheaters in sports history. Hope Teflon Bill got all his boosters.

That’s surprising to me, only three years younger but in much better shape than his buddy Cal. Hope he recovers fully and quickly.

That is scary!!

Hope we don’t find out 10 years from now that the so called “vaccine” was MORE harmful than the actual virus.

I’ve had the 1st 2 shots and STILL got COVID TWICE!! It was mild, but WHY call something a “vaccine” that does NOT keep you from getting the actual illness????
It definitely causes more problems than it helped.

Thats a long list, maybe it's you.
That is about 30% of my list.. And if you think I'm bad,, my ex sister is 100x worse.. Had me put in jail for selling my part of our property that we inherited that i had zero interest in wanting it.. My dead aunt stole $20,000 from me on mineral rights on the property.. If i hate you enough to wish death,, you've done something worth wishing it..

That’s crazy, I wanna say more about this discussion but it’s pointless. No matter how much shadiness is exposed, the people who were duped won’t ever be convinced of it anyway.

That is scary!!

Hope we don’t find out 10 years from now that the so called “vaccine” was MORE harmful than the actual virus.

I’ve had the 1st 2 shots and STILL got COVID TWICE!! It was mild, but WHY call something a “vaccine” that does NOT keep you from getting the actual illness????
No need to wait ten yrs its now. I got one , biggest mistake ever had more troubles in a yr and a half than 50 yrs before.

That’s crazy, I wanna say more about this discussion but it’s pointless. No matter how much shadiness is exposed, the people who were duped won’t ever be convinced of it anyway.
And the paranoid conspiracy theorists will never be convinced to think otherwise either.

Reactions: DanCat17
My Dad had a stroke and brain bleed after his second Pfizer shot. I saw a video of Bill Gates from years ago saying he wants to reduce the population through the use of “vaccines” and “healthcare”. I saw a video of the current CEO of Pfizer saying their goal when they met at the WEF in 2019 was to reduce the population of the world by 50% by 2023. People don’t want to believe it or even hear it though

Reactions: Crayfish57
Hey, everyone says they hope he recovers. Beyond that, you earn respect or disdain in your life by your actions. Recruiting women abusers and thugs, lying and cheating in a serial fashion and getting the program charged with loss of institutional control by your sleazy actions. Those are just facts.
I would never say anything about someone who is experiencing a life changing moment such as his ailment. God will have the final say bro. Im done.

For a heart attack???

I have read where the vaccine could CAUSE inflammation of the heart.

Hope he has a full recovery!!
Covid 19 also causes inflammation of the heart. Was it the Covid or the vaccine. The virus is more likely to cause the inflammation than the vaccine. I just got over my 2nd known time with Covid and who knows what it has done to my body?

That is scary!!

Exactly hope he’s ok. I’m with you I got the J&J and have had it twice since too very mild. If it wasn’t for my last job requiring us to get fully vaccinated I wouldn’t had done it! I think it was all a bunch of political BS!

Crap. Praying for him. Lost my dad to an out-of-the-blue heart attack.
Lost my father to a heart attack also. But I just read a statement from Self's doctor that he did not have a heart attack, but he did have some sort of procedure. Maybe it was the placement of a stent and that's where the heart attack idea got started. But obviously it could be anything - although I would still guess it was some type of procedure that needed to happen right away or Self would have waited a month.

**EDIT** Scott Drew in press conference said he was informed that Self had a "vascular event" of some type.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSince92
Covid 19 also causes inflammation of the heart. Was it the Covid or the vaccine. The virus is more likely to cause the inflammation than the vaccine. I just got over my 2nd known time with Covid and who knows what it has done to my body?
WAY MORE research is needed before we can say which set of patients are "more likely" to have inflammation. However, as long as the CDC and WHO are SKEWING the data, it's going to take a while to get the PROPER studies to know definitively.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSince92
But by altering my DNA I can now do this kind of stuff.....

spider-man marvel GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
spider-man marvel GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
Copy and paste animated GIFs from the internet? Quit flexing, bro.

Self should retire. 💯
Who would Kansas go after I wonder? They would be in a spot..
I do believe at some point somebody's got to try to throw some money at Tony Bennett. He wins no matter what the circumstances.

I tell ya. He did not look good on the sidelines when they played at Rupp. Face was noticeably red and puffy.

I have had all four and got Covid twice last year. Wasn’t bad. Brain fog and weird dreams
I was working at a hotel when I got covid and I got a sudden buzzing sound in the back of my head and all my hairs stood up then I blacked the **** out. I woke up with a lot of people talking to me, I was in my house. It was my employers and the cops talking to my family if I was a prankster or someone that would hack. They said a face appeared out of static that took over the security cameras and then I passed out.

I had just pissed off this asian guy because I couldn't understand his accent no matter how hard I tried and his weird credit card number wouldn't register with the machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT