ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self to miss Big 12 Tourney due to “illness”

I read an article that heart attacks for people in the 25-40 range was 30% higher since covid than before.
That is scary!!

Hope we don’t find out 10 years from now that the so called “vaccine” was MORE harmful than the actual virus.

I’ve had the 1st 2 shots and STILL got COVID TWICE!! It was mild, but WHY call something a “vaccine” that does NOT keep you from getting the actual illness????

That is scary!!

Hope we don’t find out 10 years from now that the so called “vaccine” was MORE harmful than the actual virus.

I’ve had the 1st 2 shots and STILL got COVID TWICE!! It was mild, but WHY call something a “vaccine” that does NOT keep you from getting the actual illness????
The definition for vaccine was changed so it has another meaning now

• Wow
Reactions: Fox2monk and catben
That is scary!!

I have had all four and got Covid twice last year. Wasn’t bad. Brain fog and weird dreams and something like a minor head cold for 3-4 days. Nothing like my pre-vaccine uncles who got it - one died and the other barely pulled through.

But let’s not digress this thread into a Covid vaccine debate. We have enough to argue about with our coach and team!

I have had all four and got Covid twice last year. Wasn’t bad. Brain fog and weird dreams and something like a minor head cold for 3-4 days. Nothing like my pre-vaccine uncles who got it - one died and the other barely pulled through.

But let’s not digress this thread into a Covid vaccine debate. We have enough to argue about with our coach and team!
I am not saying it's the vaccine and the article didn't imply that just that the virus has caused a spike in heart attacks especially in young adults.

According to the article I posted it isn't that rare since it is 30% higher than expected for the 25-44 age group.
I suppose I should have clarified “rare”. Meaning they have rarely found a direct link to Covid, but a large portion of the increases in heart issues are believed to be because of past serious Covid infections. Key word: serious. So those of us that had milder cases, either from good immune systems or the vaccines, are less likely to be part of that 30%.

You changed your DNA forever to avoid a cold you got anyway.
But by altering my DNA I can now do this kind of stuff.....

spider-man marvel GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
spider-man marvel GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

I read an article that heart attacks for people in the 25-40 range was 30% higher since covid than before.
You need to add people who took vaccine. And before I get a smart ass response I am 66, I took vaccine 2 boosters and the antibodies twice. Supposedly the only thing worth a crap were the antibodies.

Reactions: dynastydreamuk
Pfizer in their latest commercial said athletes are at a higher risk because of Covid (yeah right). So younger healthy people are at risk to develop problems from getting the virus and not because most were forced to get the vaccine to be able to keep competing in their sport?

I'm nearly 50 and am out of shape and overweight and survived Covid twice just fine (minus the stupid change in taste and smell that won't go away). It was no more than a bad cold (not even reaching flu level). I'm at a much higher risk than these athletes that are having heart issues.

Hope Self is okay, and is happy and healthy when the NCAA announces burdensome sanctions against KU.

Really do hope he is & will be ok.
But if I were to bet on any conference tourney champ, I would not make that bet on KU to win the B12. This will give his guys a little extra.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT