ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self lifetime contract

It will be interesting to see how this would work if he received a show cause penalty by the NCAA. I guess they would just have one of his assistants coach during his absence. Surely they put some language in the agreement to address the possibility of this happening.

Is this a lifetime contract to coach the men’s rec league team at the federal prison in Leavenworth? Cuz that would make more sense.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The term “lifetime contract” is so overused with Cal. Cal’s contract ends in 2029. Self, according to what is posted above, will always have 5 years remaining on his contract....that’s much worse than Cal’s.

I have no idea but it seems to me maybe KU is hedging. There could be a clause about sanctions that would let them out. The contract might just be about recruiting. No one will go there thinking he’s leaving.

You gotta be in the tournament to get upsetted

True. But than again you have to be in the NCAA tournament every year to get upset.
And based on the five Highest Level cheating charges filed against Kansas by the NCAA, the Jailhawks have to cheat to get into the tournament. You'd think being that dirty would let you stay closer than 34 points to a #6 seed.

ddd.jpg

All you need to know about Kansas basketball:

They hang GIANT BANNERS 'awarded' by a California bread company 30 years after the fact, for championships never played, to hide the fact that they have accomplished so little on the court.

I figured that would draw the Kansas fans out...

8 titles.
3 titles.

And the amazing part is no one is really going to remember Kentucky missing a tournament here or there..

But they'll sure remember Ali Farokmanesh!
Who? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT