ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z

kywildcats8

Freshman
Oct 1, 2019
Headed home for the holidays- no idea why he has not been cleared to play but really wonder if he stays home and doesn't come back- he has to be extremely frustrated

Reactions: augustaky1
I can't help think there is some issue the NCAA is digging around in.
It's pathetic.
I still say unless we know what the issue (s) might be, We should sue the NCAA over this.
Admittedly, I'm not sure that frees Big Z but it should shine some doubt on there procedure here.
As was just said, the kid came half way around the world to play.
Maybe he should go to Mexico and come in through the texas border.

This whole thing just pisses me off so bad.

All ask again; Does anyone know exactly what they are looking into?? ANYONE?? Nobody even seems no know any details about the holdup. What's the issue? That's really bizarre to me.

I can't help think there is some issue the NCAA is digging around in.
It's pathetic.
I still say unless we know what the issue (s) might be, We should sue the NCAA over this.
Admittedly, I'm not sure that frees Big Z but it should shine some doubt on there procedure here.
As was just said, the kid came half way around the world to play.
Maybe he should go to Mexico and come in through the texas border.

This whole thing just pisses me off so bad.
There's either some stupid box nobody in the NCAA office knows how to check off, or they're deliberately sitting on his app. Either way UK should be in court Jan 2 suing their pants off.

Cal said he would be back by the Illinois St. game next week.
Any resemblance between "what Cal said" and what is really true, or what really happened, or what is really likely to happen ... is purely coincidental. Calipari says what is helpful to him, personally, at the moment he says it. Always. Never more; never less; never for any other purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
I think it’s all based on his amateur status.
Which is absolute bullshit. Pardon my French.

We’ve got guys that played for freaking Overtime Elite that were cleared.

We’ve got Utha players driving around trucks given to them for the season. I don’t want to hear the word amateurism out of the NCAAs mouth EVER again. Screw em.

Headed home for the holidays- no idea why he has not been cleared to play but really wonder if he stays home and doesn't come back- he has to be extremely frustrated
Well, the wait can't be that much longer with the pinheaded NCAA. To be that corrupt and have that much control is criminal, IMO. I hope what Cal said is true that they are planning on him being back for the Illinois State game next Friday. We should know something by then.

We’ve got Utha players driving around trucks given to them for the season. I don’t want to hear the word amateurism out of the NCAAs mouth EVER again. Screw em.
That's not "french" ... that's down-home country redneck right there and no apologies necessary.

Amateurism in this country has gone the way of the Do Do Bird.

Reactions: dl51344

Agreed. NCAA is complete garbage. All the crap going on and they want to put Big Z under the microscope? Bunch of hypocrites.

Meanwhile, Deion Sanders son tooling around in a Rolls Royce.

IMG-7610.jpg

Nobody knows the actual ins and outs of what is taking so long, but I think we know what it's really about. It's about money. It's always about the money paid to foreign players by their club teams in these situations. Which is bullshit considering NIL. Do they care about academics? Yea right. What 1% of it.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Dear NCAA, if you don’t want him to play this year, then GROW A PAIR and say “not eligible”. It’s cruel to the kid to be dragging it out this long.

someone should send this thread to emmert.

Let him read the anger we got here, it's a lot, to say the least.

I'll try to keep it classy though...... Free Z

'nuff said

Reactions: bevcat
Dear NCAA, if you don’t want him to play this year, then GROW A PAIR and say “not eligible”. It’s cruel to the kid to be dragging it out this long.

Exactly.

It's ridiculous to say nothing at all at this point.

Rule him eligible or not. One way or the other.

Reactions: bevcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT