ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z will be at UK.

No big deal either way. We loaded.
No, we're not. Neither big is a sure thing, with injuries and all. Cal's going to protect them and their draft status. There's nothing in his history of handling fragile players that says he won't. And Ugonna will make *some* improvement, it would be difficult not to after last season. But he's not going to be a difference maker. We have another PG situation on our hands.

The whole thing is just BS really. The kid didn't pass a English test in a language he's fluent along with the other 3-4 languages he speaks.
Hell he is probably more fluent in English than some of our native players that get to play ball around the country. Have you heard some player interviews? Shewwwwwww 😳.

The admissions department at UK has now cost UK atleast 2 big time football additions .... that Syracuse WR, and the Florida Reciever. Now they're working on the basketball side. I mean it's not like we are Vandy Stanford or a ivy league school with some crazy admissions standards shouldn't have a lot of issues getting kids eligible. The average county school resident in KY can get into UK, but a 4 langue speaking foreigner doesn't do a English test to their satisfaction and he can't get in even though he speaks fine English. 🙄🙄🙄

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
So say the tea leaves or chicken bones?
hungry season 3 GIF

Reactions: TM2013
You might be one of my favorite posters. Random I know but I find myself agreeing with you a lot.
Appreciate it. I try to walk the line between not being to negative and being positive when the situation needs it. This ivisic situation is tellling everybody right in the face what is gonna happen

Reactions: SosaUK1987
I think UK might of been aware this was a shot in the dark.. As it looks now they may have been correct... Maybe someday we can get a foreign player to suit up and play actual minutes.

For sure, Kentucky should at worst only have 6-7 losses but last year and the recent years has shown me that you can never really predict which Kentucky shows up anymore

Even our 2017 team had like 6 losses. But 6 losses or less is gonna be considered a pretty damn good season to me. That team won the SEC, and should have made the Final-4. That team was also loaded with talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT