ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z will be a star at Arkansas

Maybe in 2 or 3 years, after Big Z gets physically stronger and mentally tougher. Z strikes me as the kind of guy who would have really benefitted from getting his tail handed to him day in and day out for one season by Oscar...

Last edited:
Maybe in 2 or 3 years, after Big Z gets physically stronger and mentally tougher. Z strikes me as the kind of guy who would have really benefitted from getting his tail handed to him day in and day out for one season by Oscar...
He’s not a small guy at all. I got so tired of watching 6’8” guys just plowing through him. He already has the size to dominate, just wasn’t that type of player

Z might be the dumbest player to play at KY. Looked lost all year, got screwed on playing time, and follows the coach to Arkansas. He’s too dumb to play here.

Z going to the Hogs tells me a lot about cal and next year. unless he spends the summer eating gaining weight and puking on the floor hes gonna average 3 points and 2 rebounds and not have a clue how to play defense. Cal aint winning jack at Arkansas and there will be zero player development there. Were going farther than them in the tourney next year.

Take it to the Arkansas board or please stop posting this crap. What's wrong with you?

Reactions: JHB4UK
Good on offense but gets absolutely abused every play on defense and rebounding.

baby deer GIF
This made me laugh more than it should've 🤷🏻‍♀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: oldsports_
Z can’t guard a lamp post! We are gonna have to start playing defense!

With more playing time watch him flourish there.
Sorry Smooth, but he's as slow as a cow and I just don't see it. Yes, he didn't get much playing time, but his defense was awful and his shooting was so-so aside from his first game. I wish him all the best though.

I don’t think Z is physical enough for most of the SEC, and it won’t matter anyway. Calipari won’t start him and when he plays him he’ll try n
and make him Shaq. He literally benched him for making perimeter shots.

How many games until Arkansas fans are asking the question, “why doesn’t he let Z play more and unload from 3”?

Definitely gonna visit their board when the season starts. So glad it won’t be us screaming the obvious questions all season long. And the first time they question him, they become “fanbase # 5”.

This is what happens when y’all feed the strays for years. They come back.

SAB is a UNC fan. Always trashed us on their board. I never understood why some of you opened your arms for them.

Reactions: know1
I liked Z. Good kid, but looks like Cal has him snowed. He might be a star but it'll probably be in spite of Cal, not because of him. His eurostlyle doesn't mesh with Cals habits.

Cal won’t let him play on the perimeter and will have him down in the paint where he’s not nearly as good. Defensively he’s going to struggle in Cal’s man to man defense. Nothing against the kid, but he’s going to have to get stronger and work on post moves if he’s going to make it playing for Calipari.

Reactions: ukfan041
Z is gonna average seven min a game. Most which will be posted in the paint. Fairly certain that going to Arkansas was a terrible financial decision for Z.

Who cares what any of the hogs do? They are no longer on our team and chose to go with that other guy. They are out of my mind and I could give a care for any of them period.

Reactions: ukfan041
If Z had transferred to another program like a Gonzaga, or any number of other programs with good coaches I'd say maybe he does do well. Under Cal it is hard to see it, because Cal certainly hasn't changed.

Reactions: AirJordan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT