ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah released from NLI

UL fans (do those really exist?) feel very confident he is headed there.

Was he playing montevrede or oak hil whe. You watched him, because he torched Kentucky high school competition all year
I watched him play against Kell, GA (Top 10 nationally preseason), South Shore Brooklyn, Oak Ridge TN, & Wythe VA all out of state. He was one of the top 2 guys at the Arby’s Classic among a bunch of high level D-1 guys.

I'd like to see Pope get this guy, Buyuksomething, and Robinson. That would give us a nice team with 6 seniors and still one scholarship open if somebody big became available. Since we'd have 6 seniors Pope will have lots
of spots for next year with a full year to prepare.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Yeah this is either Kentucky or Louisville, or another school in the area. He said he wants to play closer to home

It isn’t at all I agree, and it most likely will not happen at all, but if it did that would be huge for pope and Kentucky going foward
The part about those guys being ready to be the main guys next season isn’t I’m thinking, the part about adding the players is definitely realistic. We have four spots to fill and they’re going for the big dogs with two or three of them. One or two will be players to bring along I’d say. Got to let it play out to know anything as of right now. I don’t think any of us know what they’re going to end up doing honestly. We can guess it that’s all it is.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
The part about those guys being ready to be the main guys next season isn’t I’m thinking, the part about adding the players is definitely realistic. We have four spots to fill and they’re going for the big dogs with two or three of them. One or two will be players to bring along I’d say. Got to let it play out to know anything as of right now. I don’t think any of us know what they’re going to end up doing honestly. We can guess it that’s all it is.
For sure, the thing I like is watching these Tennessee fans get nervous about Lanier

Reactions: JASUN74
We have SIX guards and the 4 names I hear most that we are pursuing are all guards. I can't believe I am the only one I see expressing the thought that we need some size, for defense at those positions if nothing else. 3 frontcourt players are not enough. I have to believe that the staff are pursuing those kind of players and it's just on the down low. Totally understandable if so, but why are these other names out there if that's the case?

Western Ky is a player here along with Tennessee according to pilgrim

Western Ky is a player here along with Tennessee according to pilgrim
I can see Tennessee being an option. Quite a few people from Harlan and county’s on the line are fans of them for some reason. lol. I worked in that area a few years back in the day and would run into orange stuff here and there. Mostly Kentucky fans but you know. He’d be a good piece for anyone to build with no matter where he ends up.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Batman Dancing GIF

For sure, the thing I like is watching these Tennessee fans get nervous about Lanier
I hear you. Man I really do think we have a chance there. If not, Richmond would be a killer as well. I think we’re talking to a few to make sure we get a couple that would help us. This is just too important to Pope for him to not go out swinging hard. He’s been apart of teams who had 13 plus guys who were all great and could’ve played anywhere else in the country 40 minutes a night. Now he just has to get a couple more to buy into the goal and make it happen. Being here now and especially with the current situation with NIL we have a legitimate shot with just about anyone not going to the league. I’m sure we’ve had to turn more down than most will know because of their agents price gouging. It’s getting close to the point where if they want to play they’ll have to pick a team or stay home. lol. Peterson who you’ve talked about a lot would be a heck of a reclass to. A lot of options from where I’m sitting. lol. i really don’t know anything, I’m just excited brother.

In the second round of the KY Sweet Sixteen he grabbed nine boards and scored 48 points including hitting seven threes in ten tries.
Yeah, he might not wow with the highlights and all but the boy can flat out shoot the ball. He’s not a bad athlete either. I think he’s going to end up a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSince92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT