ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Commish

Catluv

Junior
Dec 18, 2018
I wish the NCAA would handle inquiries the way the Big Ten does. It took them like 2 or three months to set Harbaugh rite. Mich threatened with a lawsuit but backed down. UNC threatened the NCAA with a lawsuit in basketball and the ncaa ran liked a scared dog with its tail tucked!! 6 years of deciding what to do is ridiculous. Of course Harbaugh didn’t get in much trouble. I don’t think you can embarrass that guy!!

So you want people to blatantly cheat, get caught, and have zero repercussions?
It took them 3 months to act. One guy did get fired. The basketball teams almost had nothing happen to them. Self had to sit out like 4 games. KU did have to let like 15 games go. UNC had nothing happen to them. Probably all should have worse happen to them. I don’t think any should skate. I guess the BIG commish could of waited 6 years and it would of been the same.

I wish the NCAA would handle inquiries the way the Big Ten does. It took them like 2 or three months to set Harbaugh rite. Mich threatened with a lawsuit but backed down. UNC threatened the NCAA with a lawsuit in basketball and the ncaa ran liked a scared dog with its tail tucked!! 6 years of deciding what to do is ridiculous. Of course Harbaugh didn’t get in much trouble. I don’t think you can embarrass that guy!!

Like any other bureaucracy, if they want to act they do. Look how quickly they rule on some transfers and eligibility. Guarantee If UK did something punishable, they'd act within a reasonable amount of time. They did something pretty quick on the Louisville stripper scandal.

Then look at the opposite. They had the strongest enforcement case in the history of the NCAA against the adidas schools but waited forever. Then reluctantly slapped their wrist. Unc literally had fake classes and fake grades but they waited years and did nothing. I have zero doubt they're dragging their feet on big z because he's at UK because weeks ago they had a more questionable case they ruled on favorably.

They're almost done anyway. Good riddance. They did it all to themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT