ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Bracket Challenge

I was tied up and didn't make it in time.
Maybe next year. Thanks for setting this up and for trying to help the technologically challenged like myself lol.

I've come to expect the mad rush in the last 10 min...problem is it sometimes takes email a few min to cycle

In Yahoo bracket, despite only having 18 correct I am winning my pool. Using scoring where upsets get you normal point plus difference in seed. MTSU was worth 6 regular games. I like that because people I play are almost all chalk.

In Yahoo bracket, despite only having 18 correct I am winning my pool. Using scoring where upsets get you normal point plus difference in seed. MTSU was worth 6 regular games. I like that because people I play are almost all chalk.

That would be tough for me to implement...tough meaning $$ to write code. But I do like the idea.
Right now, the seed pickers are leading the upset pickers. I picked three upsets in the Midwest and lost all three.

That would be tough for me to implement...tough meaning $$ to write code. But I do like the idea.
Right now, the seed pickers are leading the upset pickers. I picked three upsets in the Midwest and lost all three.

I like it how it is. When you have people that do not know much I like the upset format. In here, there is no one like that but me.[cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT