ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Bracket Challenge

barryn2000

All-American
Dec 8, 2006
This is year 3 for the bracket challenge I made for Rupp's Rafters. http://bigbluebrackets.com/

bbbrackets.jpg

If you created an account last year, you can sign in and fill out your bracket. If you forgot your password, there is a link on the login page (http://bigbluebrackets.com/login/)

If you have any problems or catch any mistakes, email me at

Last years brackets are archived at DONT USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER OR RECOVER PASSWORD
I'll create a 2015 archive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: WildcatDJ
Tried to create a new account. Never received the email it said it sent.

Tried to create a new account. Never received the email it said it sent.

it's working for others....did you check your spam/junk mail folder?
email me at with the email you used so I can look for your account.

Last edited:
So far....

Champion picks
Gonzaga = 1
Middle Tenn = 1
Arizona = 2
Kansas = 3
UK = 25

Some have not finished their brackets (like me)

Didn't work for me either. Never received the email. Checked the Junk folder as well.

Used the same user name as here.

sent you a pw from my gmail.

Some email providers & even ISP's filter your mail....they'll block small mail hosts while letting the largest spam sources like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc spam the shit out of us.
Thats why I don't use webmail...I use Thunderbird.

Last year there were several people that waited till the last 5 min to email me and I could not get all of them a PW in time.

This year, we'll try something different. To be fair...cutoff time is cutoff time. Miss the time and you can't get in. However, if you have login problems, can't figure it out, too drunk, nearing third base before the first game, etc, paste your picks in this thread or post a pic of a filled out bracket and we'll hash out the technical problems after tip-off. Your picks have to be documented here or on the site.

I procrastinated and didn't get in! Thanks for doing this again! Next year, I won't wait till the last minute

If you have technical problems.
A: Stay Calm
B: Paste your picks in this thread or post a pic of a filled out bracket and we'll hash out the technical problems after tip-off.

If you have technical problems.
A: Stay Calm
B: Paste your picks in this thread or post a pic of a filled out bracket and we'll hash out the technical problems after tip-off.
Here's my picks. I'm starting on the left side of the bracket (East on top, West on bottom) and listing all first round winners, then all 2nd round, etc. After finishing the left side, I'll do the same thing to the right side.

Left: (1st rd.) Nova, Wisc, Va., Fla., SMU, Baylor, Marquette, Duke, Gonzaga, Vandy, N.D., W.V., X, Fl. St., VCU, Az.; (2nd rd) Nova, Fla.,SMU, Duke, Gonz., N.D., Fl. St., Az.; (3rd) Nova, SMU, Gonz., Az; (4th) Nova, Az.; (championship game) Az.

Right: (1st) Kansas, Mia., I.St., Pur., Creigh., Oreg., OSU, UL, UNC, SH, Mid. Ten., But., Cinci., UCLA, W.St., UK; (2nd) Kansas, Pur., Ore., UL, UNC, M.T., UCLA, UK; (3rd) Pur., Ore., UNC, UK; (4th) Oreg., UK; (championship game) UK

Champion: UK
Combined score: 161

Thanks for your help.

Here's my picks. I'm starting on the left side of the bracket (East on top, West on bottom) and listing all first round winners, then all 2nd round, etc. After finishing the left side, I'll do the same thing to the right side.

Left: (1st rd.) Nova, Wisc, Va., Fla., SMU, Baylor, Marquette, Duke, Gonzaga, Vandy, N.D., W.V., X, Fl. St., VCU, Az.; (2nd rd) Nova, Fla.,SMU, Duke, Gonz., N.D., Fl. St., Az.; (3rd) Nova, SMU, Gonz., Az; (4th) Nova, Az.; (championship game) Az.

Right: (1st) Kansas, Mia., I.St., Pur., Creigh., Oreg., OSU, UL, UNC, SH, Mid. Ten., But., Cinci., UCLA, W.St., UK; (2nd) Kansas, Pur., Ore., UL, UNC, M.T., UCLA, UK; (3rd) Pur., Ore., UNC, UK; (4th) Oreg., UK; (championship game) UK

Champion: UK
Combined score: 161

Thanks for your help.

OK...I'll add these after cutoff

screenshot-kentucky.forums.rivals.com-2017-03-16-12-02-12.png

ADVERTISEMENT