ADVERTISEMENT

Best Player

musrat59

All-American
Feb 6, 2004
Who was considered UK's best player when you first started following them closely? For me, it was Billy Ray Lickert in the 1959-60 season.

Tayshaun. Favorite player to this day and the reason I'm a Pistons fan too.

I have great memories of watching Travis Ford and Mashburn. However, Rex Chapman is becoming one of my all time favorites.

Rondo or Morris for me, same team

Born in 91. I vaguely remember watching the 90s teams, and I remember my dad being pissed when we played Arizona. But I myself didn't start really paying attention until the Rondo/Crawford/Morris days and even then I was so so. Recruiting wasn't big for me yet. I do remember Draymond Green and Tubby Smith being the last of what I remember, but there wasn't much to follow at that time. When we got Gillispie and started looking at Patterson, OJ Mayo, etc, I started buying magazines and posting on here. Been hooked ever since. Patterson/Lucas was the first recruiting saga I followed closely. Still pissed at Jai Lucas for that.

Probably Turpin since Bowie was still hurt, and Walker was just a FR. But the next year (when I really got into it) Bowie was back & better than Turpin, and Walker may have been better than Turpin by then as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT