ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Jordan has passed away.....

Condolences to the Jordan family in this very difficult time.

As a parent, no matter how old your children get, its hard to imagine the grief associated with outliving your child

Reactions: wildcatwelder
At that age, when unreported, it's usually one of two different possibilities, and they're both tragic ways to lose a child. Prayers for his family.

Yes, but also underlying health issues, known or unknown, can play a role in people who are very large. When you are a very big person, even in great shape, it can take a toll on your heart. I will never forget the passing of Jonathan Stewart.

Rest In Peace Ben! Once a CAT ALWAYS A CAT!!! Prayers for him and his family during this tragedy. Anyone know what happened?

From my neck of the woods .. So very sad , had a friend lose his daughter - same age- in a car wreck Christmas eve , she was a great athlete , bro is a QB at Valpo . Coached with her dad . Dont understand how you could bear that pain , without God.

From my neck of the woods .. So very sad , had a friend lose his daughter - same age- in a car wreck Christmas eve , she was a great athlete , bro is a QB at Valpo . Coached with her dad . Dont understand how you could bear that pain , without God.

Dan, as you know, we lost our oldest son at 22. 12+ years ago and still devastating

God bless the family

I cannot imagine. I have a daughter and son who are 7 and 4 respectively. I go nuts when they get sick wishing I could take away their pain. I cannot even begin to comprehend the hurt that the family is going through. I wish them the best and hope that they find comfort from somewhere.

Yes, but also underlying health issues, known or unknown, can play a role in people who are very large. When you are a very big person, even in great shape, it can take a toll on your heart. I will never forget the passing of Jonathan Stewart.
That's true. I know my doctor keeps a close eye on me. I'm healthy as a horse. 6'2 and go about 310. I'm a big old boy. I'm lucky I'm doing well.

Reactions: BeAllied
I only got to spend 3 months and 6 days with my middle child, but I can guarantee you whether its 3 months or 22 years this is the worst thing any parent can go through. The pain is unbearable and neverending. My thoughts and prayers are with Ben Jordan's family and friends and teammates. Especially his 3 younger sisters. My condolences Jordan family.

I only got to spend 3 months and 6 days with my middle child, but I can guarantee you whether its 3 months or 22 years this is the worst thing any parent can go through. The pain is unbearable and neverending. My thoughts and prayers are with Ben Jordan's family and friends and teammates. Especially his 3 younger sisters. My condolences Jordan family.
God bless you, brother.

Damn...I cannot imagine man. Makes me think about all the shit going on in the world and how the vast majority of it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

How about keeping any rumors about his death out of the thread. It doesn't matter how he passed. All that matters is a young life, 22 years, is lost and it leaves nothing but devastation in it's wake. It's a respect thing.
People are always curious, especially when someone this young passes. It makes us all think about our ultimate fate (in this world)... very sad for the family... we nearly lost our young son to a massive brain stroke and rare disease last year. I feel for the family.

At this age, if they don't tell you, its probably 1 of 2 things... very sad... my heart breaks...

People are always curious, especially when someone this young passes. It makes us all think about our ultimate fate (in this world)... very sad for the family... we nearly lost our young son to a massive brain stroke and rare disease last year. I feel for the family.

Prayers for you and your family.

When I first heard the news early this morning I was in shock and disbelief. Such a young man in seemingly great shape and health. Such a horrible tragedy. God be with his family during their time of personal devastation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT