ADVERTISEMENT

Bad time for a bye week?

Give me the bye week! We’re walking a razor’s edge with just 2 healthy RBs.

Get back our top CB plus one more RB. We need the break.

Do we get two bye weeks this year?

Give me the bye week! We’re walking a razor’s edge with just 2 healthy RBs.

Get back our top CB plus one more RB. We need the break.

Do we get two bye weeks this year?

Think so. 2nd one before murray state so essentially two byes in a row lol.

Normally, I might agree with this about CMS after a bye week. However, with VU having to play Bama and then us at home, I really like our chances in this game.

GO CATS!!!

Does not matter if it is good or bad, that’s the schedule. First time in a while the Cats go into a bye week after a win, or at least it feels that way. Take the momentum and build on it. Go Cats.

Stoop is horrible after bye week. Hopefully he changes up stuff this week.

This year it is a great time for the bye. Hariston hurt has more time to heal, Chip the same, plus you got lineman that have to be dinged up after a UGA, Ole Miss 3 week set (Ohio not so much).

Nah, I think it's perfect time for a bye.

Gives everyone time to celebrate, feel good, go through all the emotions, but also get refocused. Vandy can be a trap game for us historically. Playing anyone, especially them too soon after a big-time historical win like this and they could catch us still in a euphoric haze.

Also, unlike seasons past we're 3 deep into conference play. Need a breather. Not used to the road being this tough this early. Usually, we'd be damn near undefeated having cruised through puffs.

Third, gives Chip T an extra week to get ready. Adding him into the lineup coming of a bye will be nice.

Reactions: sjjones
Perfect time. I didn't think so before the season but here's the logic:

-Five games down, with three VERY tough SEC games already done.
-After a huge win, an extra week for our guys to soak in the win but then get over it in time for vandy.
-It seems impossible for UK to get up for vandy at home. I don't know that I've ever seen UK "up" for a home vandy game. They'd better find a way this year, b/c this vandy team is real.
-More time for Chip and Hairston (and others) to heal up.
-CRUCIAL three games stretch coming up. Must win the next three games. Win them all and all goals are still alive.

Nope, actually its the perfect time.
We get to revel in one of the biggest wins in UK history and get healthy after playing two top 6 teams over the last 3 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT