ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

Denim Vest

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 9, 2011
Perhaps the greatest rivalry in the sport the cbb world is counting down the days for this one gents. First of 2 and maybe more meetings between our stories programs.

As I told Cat Nation a couple weeks ago it was only a matter of time until Cal got his squad clicking and oh my was I right about that.

Meanwhile my beloved Tigers been dicking around still figuring out rotations and whatnot. Nevertheless I suspect they’ll be ready for this contest.

WDE and GC!

war-eagle.jpg

Perhaps the greatest rivalry in the sport the cbb world is counting down the days for this one gents. First of 2 and maybe more meetings between our stories programs.

As I told Cat Nation a couple weeks ago it was only a matter of time until Cal got his squad clicking and oh my was I right about that.

Meanwhile my beloved Tigers been dicking around still figuring out rotations and whatnot. Nevertheless I suspect they’ll be ready for this contest.

WDE and GC!

giphy.gif

My condolences on the nc state loss, it’s like they channeled their inner seton hall. I know when it comes to blue bloods we are everyone’s super bowl.
Appreciate that. What an appalling display of terrible officiating and extreme home cooking. Oh well such is life for a blueblood on the road don’t have to tell you guys.

Thanks for that.

Avery Johnson is 0-7 vs the Cats. Lol he’s such a bum.
Look at history of series, AU history is 19 over total history. AU is such a bad program even though they lead SEC in cheating in football and basketball.

Reactions: fntiger
Look at history of series, AU history is 19 over total history. AU is such a bad program even though they lead SEC in cheating in football and basketball.
Well as I said the rivalry has heated up over recent years.

I’m more interested in this cheating accusation. You mean like on their girlfriends or something? Certainly wouldn’t surprise me we’ve got a handsome bunch. Would be hard to determine though even with social media these days.

WDE and GC!

Why did Auburn hire a lying cheating scumbag coach and shame the SEC? The SEC had just gotten rid of that filth.

Reactions: fntiger

WDE and GC!
Two bluebloods going at it..Can't get any better than that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT