ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

Key and Brown could have been very special players under the right coaches. Ones that keep them disciplined and use them effectively. Kind of surprised they hung around here. Probably could have gotten as good of money and been on a better team.

Key yes. Brown was the source of our issues last year. His nil had stoops forcing 7 touches to him a game and derailed everything.

He had a 30% completion percentage vs weak competition. Noone should've thought he was the answer. Cant believe they ever forced touches for this guy but its cost us the entire season.

Should've never brought him here. We were set but they couldn't leave well enough alone.
I was being nice.

Lets try the fumble to kattus again.

• Love
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I feel so bad for every single person that supports this team (me included).

I can’t imagine paying money for a rivals account, having season tickets, or traveling to games. That would be such a hard pill to swallow.

Reactions: Coach Marrow
It’s even worse than I thought. I do feel for Stoops with the recent passing of his mother. I’m not going to say anything specifically negative about him, but it just feels like the season is over.

Everyone in the stadium knew what that 4th down play was going to be. Everybody.

Wimsatt is not the answer. Every successful drive will be just like this one: play after play, eating up clock, unable to score TDs because he's not a very good passer.

BV's playbook has to be modified to fit his skills. If it's only 20 plays, that's fine. Right now, it's 60 plays and we're struggling to run 20 of those consistently.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT