ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

Ballgame.

I picked AU to win in the SUP because I thought we'd win only the Murray St game the remainder of the season.

The staff is awful. Neither coordinator seems to come prepared for the opponent. Neither make in game adjustments very effectively. Auburn's offense, in the SEC, is bad. Real bad. They are killing us.

Hamdan is completely out of his league. Shame on Stoops for not doing a better job (again) in hiring his OC. Pitiful. You're telling me we couldn't have found someone better than this guy? Absolute swing and a miss on this hire.

I'm done tonight and maybe for the season.

Sigh...more Wimsatt. They've given up tonight, so I will, too.

Unbelievable that Wimsatt is still in the game

Which is exactly why the defense quit. Just like last season when stoops would force touches to barrion via dumb deep shots. Offense quit last year and both units quit this year.

Wtf did we bring wimsatt in at all? I expressed my concern in the initial thread about him coming back and said basically its only ok if he is solely backup. Instead hes been thr touches guy this year and killed our entire season like the touches last year killed that season.

STOP THE NIL TOUCH BS.

Where are tight ends and running backs to catch passes as possession receivers. Lame offense
Same place they’ve been for the last 13 seasons. Idk why anybody is still surprised. Stoops has yet to develop a consistent, halfway reliable passing game throughout his entire tenure. Even in his best seasons, we won 10 games in spite of his offense; not bc of it. He hasn’t developed a QB, period. And, he never will, IMO.

If it hasn’t happened in 12 years, it’s never going to happen. And, I haven’t seen one thing to even give me a slight hope that he can put a competent offense on the field. As I always say, if you’ve seen one Stoops team, you’ve seen them all. There is NO excuse for any team to still look so inept, offensively, this deep into ANY coach’s time. Incompetent & scared is not the formula you want in this conference.

Key and Brown could have been very special players under the right coaches. Ones that keep them disciplined and use them effectively. Kind of surprised they hung around here. Probably could have gotten as good of money and been on a better team.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
I had high hopes for wimsatt, but he makes morgan newton look good.

I apologize for thinking Wimsatt might have potential.

He had a 30% completion percentage vs weak competition. Noone should've thought he was the answer. Cant believe they ever forced touches for this guy but its cost us the entire season.

Should've never brought him here. We were set but they couldn't leave well enough alone.

Reactions: gamecockcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT