ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

Kudos to stoops for trying to coach tonight but the decision to play wimsatt out of the half clearly shows he is distracted. No way thats the move.

Just step aside if you arent 100%
I'd rather he had just taken this game off. He had a very good excuse to miss it. Just want to see what happens on the field if he isn't there to influence things.

I'd rather he had just taken this game off. He had a very good excuse to miss it. Just want to see what happens on the field if he isn't there to influence things.

He obviously isnt with it. That was a super weird decision to start Gavin second half. Speaks volumes about his head not being in the game.

To make matters worse, he hired his brother who is also no doubt distracted.

Reactions: KyCatFan
If anybody has the guts to look up all time wins losses for Auburn vs UK....

We went on a long drought from 1966 to 2009 before we won another game against Auburn.

This is just normal, unfortunately.

This season needs to be the end of Stoops. Time to move on and get some new blood. Would love an up-and-comer with balls and a chip on his shoulder to prove himself in the SEC. I don't know who that is, but it ain't Stoops.

Mitch won't fire him (he wasn't even going to fire Cal last year), so maybe we'll get lucky and Stoops will leave for a mid-tier B10 team.

Program dead until further notice.

a person holding a sign that says open

This season needs to be the end of Stoops. Time to move on and get some new blood. Would love an up-and-comer with balls and a chip on his shoulder to prove himself in the SEC. I don't know who that is, but it ain't Stoops.

Mitch won't fire him (he wasn't even going to fire Cal last year), so maybe we'll get lucky and Stoops will leave for a mid-tier B10 team.
Would love an admin that did whatever it takes to build an SEC championship football program. Here, it’s take what you get and watch the trajectory of the bball team.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT