ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans and media get their first taste of a Cal led program

Wagner I can understand. But Z and Thiero make zero sense. Why would you play for that jabroni again?? I wanted Thiero back, bad. But yeah, it looks weird.
They probably don't even know why they're there, either. All they know is a sign pointed south that said "Easy Work".

I CANT WAIT TO SMASH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE TURN COAT BITCHES THIS YEAR! Adou is a straight fool for leaving and following Cal!!! Kid would be so much better without him in the way. DJ too for that matter!

Calm down dude. It's just a game. For all we know, Pope informed them they didn't have a spot here at UK this coming season. Not saying that's what went down but who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
I beleive that is Nolan Richardson

Wow, seriously? He looks so frail and skinny... serious question, has he been battling health issues?

I hope he hasn't been battling anything, and I know it's been 30 years since he was in his prime at Arkansas, but he looks like he's aged from more than just his birthdays.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal is really good at turning his players into snowflakes.
It's all part of his stupid Fake It Til You Make It career development plan. They'll be "out" until Cal feels it's the point in a season where said player can beat help his draft stock. I can see why Pope didn't want these guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT