ADVERTISEMENT

Are we the 2nd game Saturday?

I'd almost guarantee it.

UK has been the 2nd game for every FF game Calipari has played in. We were second to VCU/Butler, Ohio State/Kansas and Florida/Connecticut. Given the situation, even a Duke/Louisville, the most high-profile game possible on the other side, a #1 UK vs #1 Wisky and a rematch of last year will be the latter game.

Originally posted by KA4Prez:

UK has been the 2nd game for every FF game Calipari has played in.
That's not true. The game against Louisville in 2012 was the first game.

Matt Jones said he heard we would be. Duke/Gonzaga are going to play a terrible team, no one wants to watch that.

I'd almost guarantee it.

UK has been the 2nd game for every FF game Calipari has played in. We were second to VCU/Butler, Ohio State/Kansas and Florida/Connecticut. Given the situation, even a Duke/Louisville, the most high-profile game possible on the other side, a #1 UK vs #1 Wisky and a rematch of last year will be the latter game.
^^^^^^This right here.

I'd almost guarantee it.

Ohio State/Kansas was the second game.

I was there.

I would guess we'll be the nightcap. Not because of any reason other than it's going to be the more compelling game to watch for most all of the audience. Arguably the two best teams in college basketball this year on the biggest stage the NCAA can provide, the 2nd game of the Final 4. However I believe it will be at a more reasonable time, something early evening EDT.

It's going to be a very long week for me anticipating that game whenever it's played.

CBS is really heartless in scheduling these games so late. Kids don't need to be up that late watching the end of a game or playing that late either. Ridiculous! They have all of Saturday to play these games. Need to start no later than 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT