ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Harrison twins playing over seas or anywhere as pros ?

Www.Flashscore.com is a good site to use . Just search their name and it gives you the latest stats to any player currently playing .

Aaron hasn’t played the last few games so I’m not sure what happened to him .

Two guys that probably should have came back but were definitely never going to

Coming back to UK would not have changed one thing about their pro careers whether leaving after 2 years or 3 or 4. There was no NIL then either to cash in on.

We would have lost murray and ULis wouldn't have played as much if they returned so not sure that improves 2015-2016 much unless they can play center, which I doubt.

Nah, there’s nothing a third-year would’ve done for them professionally that the first two didn’t. Their stock wasn’t going any higher than where it was after that 38-1 season when they left. And it easily could’ve dropped with another year of aging or injury.

It worked out OK for us too … because there’s no way we would’ve gotten that late commit from Jamal Murray if they’d returned …and I’d rather have Murray.

Two guys that needed nil. Under the rules of those times, I get why they left. Their athletic limitations weren't something they could work on in college. Might as well get into overseas market asap.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. I live in an assisted living home and don't always have a computer available to me.
Then how did you post the thread? His whole point was in the time you took to post the thread you could’ve googled it. So whatever device you used on whatever internet source you used to post this could have also been used to google.

Straight for the guilt trip though, I like that.

Then how did you post the thread? His whole point was in the time you took to post the thread you could’ve googled it. So whatever device you used on whatever internet source you used to post this could have also been used to google.

Straight for the guilt trip though, I like that.
He could have had a spell and didn’t even think about Google. My Pops is 86 and he thinks google is the devil so it might be a generation thing. 😉

He could have had a spell and didn’t even think about Google. My Pops is 86 and he thinks google is the devil so it might be a generation thing. 😉
Or maybe a spill, and everything fell and broke. Laptop screen shattered, but in the corner of the room lay a piece of the screen with the words "Post Thread" on it. The scrollpad lay in another corner of the room. After frantic scrambling across the floor he was able to submit his post before the laptop battery died.

Reactions: JwUKFan11
There’s no reason to be jerks about a simple question. Maybe he wanted to know and wanted to have a conversation about it. We talk about mental illness in this country and then we attack others for the simplest stuff.

I’d rather talk about Andrew and Aaron rather than what one of you posters are going to sniff Pitino’s 🥜 today, that’s for sure.

It’s a message board made for discussion. If you don’t like that, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. 😊

My grandpa is 91 and doesn’t use the internet. It’s definitely generational. I just don’t understand how someone would think to post a thread here and not think of google if they’re sharp enough to get on a smart a phone/computer and not think of google first. To each their own.

It’s a fair question. I’m not insensitive to the elderly, I have elderly family members that I care for. Not a single one of them would think to post a thread on a message board before going to google.

Your response was both over assuming, immature, and rude. I deserve an apology but I don’t expect one.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
It’s a fair question. I’m not insensitive to the elderly, I have elderly family members that I care for. Not a single one of them would think to post a thread on a message board before going to google.

Your response was both over assuming, immature, and rude. I deserve an apology but I don’t expect one.

I apologize. 🙏🏻

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT