ADVERTISEMENT

April 2021 Who Stays Who Goes - let’s get this out of the way

rockout1

Sophomore
Oct 21, 2012
I’m surprised every year how many people get upset/surprised that players are leaving regardless of if they are ready or not. I said all along that all 5 starters would be gone so I’m not really surprised or upset. So let’s get this out of the way for next season.

Mintz: Graduated
Clark. Draft
Boston. Draft
Brooks. Draft
Jackson: Draft
Askew: Draft, probably not ready but two elite guards coming in for 2021-22 season.
Ware: possible transfer, concerned he may get recruited over (see Juzang, Whitney, Baker)
Allen. Will be back
Fletcher possible transfer. concerned he may get recruited over. (See Ware above)

So plan I’m having Allen back and maybe Ware or Fletcher. This will save some a lot of drama if you go into it with this mindset.

If this was Duke or KU or UNC or whoever else that was losing their entire team everyone here would be having a field day and laughing their asses off at those schools. Especially given the fact that it's likely only 1 is a first round pick.

If this was Duke or KU or UNC or whoever else that was losing their entire team everyone here would be having a field day and laughing their asses off at those schools. Especially given the fact that it's likely only 1 is a first round pick.

So you're saying everyone here is stupid (but you, of course) like you've said so many times.

Everyone will leave! Just accept that so you're not dissapointed next spring. I mean for christ sakes, we just lost 7 guys off a team that lost at home to Evansville.

Good way to look at it. Just glad my happiness isn't determined by 18 year old kids bouncing an orange ball that I'll never even meet. Many that post here and dumb enough to determine their self-worth by those kids. Crazy and scary.

I’m surprised every year how many people get upset/surprised that players are leaving regardless of if they are ready or not. I said all along that all 5 starters would be gone so I’m not really surprised or upset. So let’s get this out of the way for next season.

Clark. Draft
Boston. Draft
Brooks. Draft
Askew: Draft, probably not ready but two elite guards coming in for 2021-22 season.
Ware: possible transfer, concerned he may get recruited over (see Juzang, Whitney, Baker)
Allen. Will be back
Fletcher possible transfer. concerned he may get recruited over. (See Ware above)

So plan I’m having Allen back and maybe Ware or Fletcher. This will save some a lot of drama if you go into it with this mindset.
thanks, in FAR advance

Please go ahead and make a list of the other schools players, similarly. It will save a lot of time and teeth gnashing around these parts

Clark. Draft
Boston. Draft
Brooks. Draft
Allen. Will be back

They gone.

Ugh. I was with you until the MuH eVaNsviLLe. Y’all need to let that go lol.

Look I loved last years team, and they really turned it around and finished strong, but a lot of people throughout the year thought this team was horrible which all started with that Evansville loss. Nobody would've thought that we'd lose all these guys from a team that was percieved to be an average UK team.

I think they all leave, either for the draft or to transfer. Got to get ready for the next wave of younguns.

In this day and age I assume everyone is gone and surprised when they return,
Surprised? I'm shocked, shocked I say.I have another question,if there is no season do all the players who signed with UK declare for the draft while all who signed with other schools return?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
As an optimist, I’ll say Askew, Jackson, Ware, Fletcher, and Allen will be back.

Realistically, we should assume everyone is leaving. Heck, even Allen might bolt if it looks like he is not going to get to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT