ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know what this is about? (Jack Pilgrim)

That’s exactly what I’ve been reading about the Boozer twins. I’ve read this:
1. They definitely wanna go to college as their mom is pushing it hard.
2. They like all the pros UK has and where they have been drafted.
3. Very happy Cal offered them both.
4. May not be into Scheyer as much as it would be if K was there.
5. They are a huge priority as Cal and both Antigua and Chin are seen at most events they are in.

I’d never think we have a better shot than Duke and obviously if they choose them it’s like duh, but it doesn’t feel like a MKG or KAT to UK lock level.

Reed shepherd came to play at UK even though his dad played for another UK coach. Boozer played multiple years at Duke so the bond to the school is a lot more than nowadays. It’d be like saying Tayshaun Prince played for Tubby so the UK connection isn’t there anymore so he wants his kid to play for Duke. Just not buying it.

Reed shepherd came to play at UK even though his dad played for another UK coach. Boozer played multiple years at Duke so the bond to the school is a lot more than nowadays. It’d be like saying Tayshaun Prince played for Tubby so the UK connection isn’t there anymore so he wants his kid to play for Duke. Just not buying it.
I get that.

hey there was this player one time that played multiple years at ul and won a championship at ul then he had a son that was the number one recruit............then a grandson..........so much for legacy

wanna guess who was the common denominator was on the son and grandson

never count your chickens before they hatch and never throw away your eggs until they hatch

Reed's ties to Kentucky run deeper than his Dad playing there. He was born and raised in Kentucky. Carlos Boozer divorced the twins Mom back in 2009, so, we don't know what their relationship with their father is. I don't know where the Boozer twins grew up, but I am pretty sure it is no where near Durham.

All this time I thought the Boozer twins were Huggy Bears kids.

iaZ8iI8.gif

Scheyer hasn't proven himself as a top coach yet, and while I don't disagree I could easily see him screwing it up and missing out on them. Look at what happened with Mgbako.
It's not about tradition anymore people. Duke, Kentucky, Kansas ,UCLA, Gonzaga it's all the same to the kids. It's all The Big Time. Cal gets guys like them to the league and most stick around awhile. Even coach K guys don't succeed like cal guys do. Relatively speaking. Right. There dad may not like Baby Rat. You don't gamble when it comes to your kids. If Kentucky is better for them them they will. I'm talking about the Boozers specifically. Hasn't Cal Already taken some twins and highlighted them. Then stayed loyal to the extent of a championship? I remember that. So he has a better shot than most realize.

Reed's ties to Kentucky run deeper than his Dad playing there. He was born and raised in Kentucky. Carlos Boozer divorced the twins Mom back in 2009, so, we don't know what their relationship with their father is. I don't know where the Boozer twins grew up, but I am pretty sure it is no where near Durham.
They seem to have a great relationship with Carlos .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT