ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Here Have An Electric Car?

A lady without insurance t boned me and my son in the Tesla. It was totaled. Replaced it with the ford lightning. Thank you State Farm. The ford is awesome. Smoother than the Tesla. 0-60 in 3.9. 320 mile range. Storage space is huge with large frunk. Has a built in cooler with drain lines in frunk. The lightning can also power the house as a whole house generator for a couple days although I haven’t had to worry about that yet

A lady without insurance t boned me and my son in the Tesla. It was totaled. Replaced it with the ford lightning. Thank you State Farm. The ford is awesome. Smoother than the Tesla. 0-60 in 3.9. 320 mile range. Storage space is huge with large frunk. Has a built in cooler with drain lines in frunk. The lightning can also power the house as a whole house generator for a couple days although I haven’t had to worry about that yet

Glad you and your son are ok. Hopefully no lasting effects....

Reactions: Kingseve1
Just read that Rivian has made a $5 billion deal with VW to provide the operating system for the new Scout products that will be built in South Carolina. I’m not hating it.

2026-scout-electric-suv-vw-group.jpg
You beat me to it. Still not buying an EV.

Thankfully, just a sore shoulder. Son has a tinge of driving anxiety now but we’re good. Thank you
Glad you guys are ok. Getting t-boned like that is serious shit. A friend of my wife's got t-boned while riding on the passenger's side a couple of years ago and she was in the hospital and rehab facility for about 2 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT