ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Here Have An Electric Car?

"Unbiased" is the reason why I've posted so much in these last 16+ pages of the pros and the cons. Like with so many other things, often a diversive trend emerges between the population of people who are all in on EV's and those that are dead set against. Both of these populations spew statements that aren't factual and often refuse to see the other side.
I have both gas and one EV and like them all. Each have their pros and cons, but I enjoy driving them all.

As I've mentioned before, I service five different family vehicle and I bought my TESLA due to lack of having to service it and my wife not having to stop and get gas.

Almost three years of having my TESLA, I have changed the cabin filter, added wiper fluid and bought new tires once each.

The political bullshit has been my worst experience. I live in an area in E Ky that has its fair share of rednecks. I've been "coal rolled" and my wife has been presented with the middle finger once while driving it. It's just pathetic how some people can't tolerate technology.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT