ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone feeling like we are gonna beat UGA?

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Basketball yes
Baseball yes
Softball yes
Volleyball yes
Track yes
Rifle yes
Soccer yes
Tennis yes
Swim yes
Cheer yes

FOOTBALL NO….

Reactions: K86
Who knows? The score starts 0-0, so we have a chance but a very slim chance. I just want to see them improve and build on something for Ohio.

Uh, no. I do think we'll show well for whatever that is worth. Other than last year, when the media got them all fires up and ready, we generally play Georgia very tough but never a threat to win. I figure it will be much the same this year.

Fwiw - not that it excuses the piss poor sc performance, but i absolutely think the staff and players overlooked sc. For whatever reason our staff thinks were above losing to sc and that attitude trickles down. It cost us three years in a row now.

Reactions: mrschwump
I'm wondering if we can score on their first string defense.
SC laid the blueprint for how to defend UK
I would expect every team that has the personnel to employ the same tactic.

Stoops never has the offense or creativity to win a game like this. We’re too predictable and conservative to win against a team with superior talent.

Reactions: Dirt Sammich
Uh, no. I do think we'll show well for whatever that is worth. Other than last year, when the media got them all fires up and ready, we generally play Georgia very tough but never a threat to win. I figure it will be much the same this year.

Fwiw - not that it excuses the piss poor sc performance, but i absolutely think the staff and players overlooked sc. For whatever reason our staff thinks were above losing to sc and that attitude trickles down. It cost us three years in a row now.
Fwiw-we can not overlook the sisters of the poor, blind and deaf.

Not a moral victory guy but getting beat by less than 2 TDs would feel like a win Saturday.

GA would have to help for UK to have a shot and one thing I admire about Smart's teams is that they generally don't beat themselves. Seems that turnovers, stupid penalties, blown assignments just aren't in their DNA. Most years UK-GA is what 5*s versus 3*s looks like.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT