POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My grandfather was about 12 when he arrived. His father was adamant that they were now Americans and would speak like Americans. I have not known a more patriot person than my grandfather.

Not sure what you mean by “no offense.” 🤷‍♂️
That I disagreed with your grandparents about children being able to use their old language. Different times of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
wr7QMtS7Ffg4.jpeg

tLtlRJY6eguO.jpeg

Capitalist repressive authoritarianism is much more relevant to America and Americans than communist. You’re not even old enough to be a Cold War warrior, yet you’re repeating anti-Soviet propaganda in the exact same post you’re railing against modern propaganda. Can’t you see the hypocrisy? Wake up.
GXMf9bfWUAA0LHa

16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Matthew 8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hebrews 13:8

No it wasn't. The denial and mockery was there are no immigrants eating pets in Springfield. I'm guessing there are isolated accounts of crazy people eating pets happening every year.

Trump, and others, have claimed Haitian immigrants are eating cats and dogs in Springfield Ohio. Until there is proof that any illegal immigrants in Springfield are eating pets, that claim is false. The issue with this specific statement is it's just further fear mongering about immigrants. Trump fell for fake news on Facebook, just call it what it is. Stop trying to make it seem like if we squint he was right. He was wrong. Flat out.
At least 15 million people have crossed our border thanks to democrats, costing hundreds of billions directly and indirectly driving up inflation as well as bring untold increases in crime and drug overdose. Trump has talked about this for YEARS.

And YOU think this is about cats and ducks this week in Ohio?

You are, and I cannot be more emphatic about this, exactly the kind of person the Marxists want you to be.

This administration has lied about literally everything, from jobs to Covid to inflation to the border to Biden’s dementia, and you are up in arms about THIS?

The first time Harris looked at Trump with that stupid smile he should have said 'look over there at Harris with that stupid looking grin trying to provoke me and act tough. She is nothing but a puppet for her party and has to be trained of what to say just like Biden was.'

Dems in Congress and most of the Senate not allowed to think for themselves. Just fall in line regardless of the issue. Just a bunch of puppets for O'bama to control.

No it wasn't. The denial and mockery was there are no immigrants eating pets in Springfield. I'm guessing there are isolated accounts of crazy people eating pets happening every year.

Trump, and others, have claimed Haitian immigrants are eating cats and dogs in Springfield Ohio. Until there is proof that any illegal immigrants in Springfield are eating pets, that claim is false. The issue with this specific statement is it's just further fear mongering about immigrants. Trump fell for fake news on Facebook, just call it what it is. Stop trying to make it seem like if we squint he was right. He was wrong. Flat out.
Oh shut up. You guys are always the most clueless people and the last to know anything because your views are whatever CNN tells you. Nothing ever exists until your government media propaganda acknowledges it. No matter how many times you guys get played and proven wrong on a topic, you still make the same mistakes. Oh but you'll believe every single thing imaginable if it's negative "Suckers and losers" "Trump took the wheel from SS" "Steel Dossier."

Here's the MF'n facts. The third world is raping and murdering. Those are facts. There's so many instances of this that it would take weeks to just link 5% of them. The left has never cared one iota about these factual things happening. Now when it comes to eating cats, protected wildlife, you somehow think Haitians don't do this? LOL This shows how sheltered you fools are to how primitive these people are. I watched so many videos over the years of how effed up these people are.

At least 15 million people have crossed our border thanks to democrats, costing hundreds of billions directly and indirectly driving up inflation as well as bring untold increases in crime and drug overdose. Trump has talked about this for YEARS.

And YOU think this is about cats and ducks this week in Ohio?

You are, and I cannot be more emphatic about this, exactly the kind of person the Marxists want you to be.

This administration has lied about literally everything, from jobs to Covid to inflation to the border to Biden’s dementia, and you are up in arms about THIS?
Don’t worry. Give it a few days/weeks and he/she/it will be upset about the next thing the MSM tells he/she/it to be upset about.

i love the suggestion that illegal immigrants don't commit crime at a higher rate than anyone else, without acknowledging that any increase in crime is unnecessary and makes the point that they shouldn't be allowed to come illegally. It mattered to the person who was murdered AND it should have been prevented by enforcing the law that is on the books.

But only in America and Europe do we find people who want to criminalize and delegitimize their own civilization because of it.

What does this tell us about people who hold these beliefs?
I thought 'Western culture' was the best culture? Better than all those others around the world? Why you taking your cues from them? 🤣

You hold the patent for this so congrats on that end.
Nope. Legit verifiable news sources for me. I'm not the one reTweeting fake news about Cat Pot Pies and The Hell's Angels riding hard across the US to stomp on Venezuelans.
That's you're insane clown posse.

i love the suggestion that illegal immigrants don't commit crime at a higher rate than anyone else, without acknowledging that any increase in crime is unnecessary and makes the point that they shouldn't be allowed to come illegally. It mattered to the person who was murdered AND it should have been prevented by enforcing the law that is on the books.
The current LAW ON THE BOOKS says immigrants may enter at ANY point on the US border and be granted temporary entry and a court date so long as they claim ASYLUM. That is the law.
That is also the law that would have been fixed if Trump and the Republicans hadn't refused to pass the Border Bill that was approved by the US Border Patrol. Thank a Pub for our open borders.
Unfortunately Trump does such a great job of continually repeating lies to brainwashed MAGA that they still think every immigrant coming in is illegal.

Are you suggesting that 15 million people came and declared asylum to anyone in any official capacity?

Per your own link, if we assume the high rate of asylum seekers of 45,000 per year, then we are about 100 years ahead of schedule, and that is if the crisis started in 1776. If we recognize the border crisis began in the last 30 years, then we are roughly 300 years ahead of schedule.

She voted for trump the last two elections but they don’t show that. The right wing media has rode this one to death. She is voting trump no matter what a lot of these people called undecideds. They know
I think that's true, on side or other, of lots of so-called undecideds they bring in.

The denial and mockery was "noone is eating pets. What a ridiculous claim".

Now its "ok people are eating pets, just not those people".

Next up will be "ok they are eating pets, but it isnt happening that often".
Here is the truly pathetic aspect of it all. Say for a second the story were true.
Trump and his cult are vilifying and demonizing innocent legal immigrants.
He is creating an environment that often leads to violence towards innocent immigrants or people of color.
Say it were true. How sad is it that someone is so hungry they would eat an animal like a cat?
Instead of having some GD humanity and calling for solutions to a problem, Trump turns them into hated sub human animals not worthy of any pity.
MAGA are the most hateful, fake ass Christians ever seen.

This country will be so much better off when the cult is gone.

She voted for trump the last two elections but they don’t show that. The right wing media has rode this one to death. She is voting trump no matter what a lot of these people called undecideds. They know

They did/do yeah, but the overall sentiment is what I think most moveable battleground voters will think when it's crunch time, not be finessed by dem/media lies, hoaxes, drama and emotional manipulation.

There was an "undecided" reuters post debate focus group which had 6 of 10 leaning towards him vs 3 of 10 towards her even with her excellent debate performance.

These weren't Haitians but it's another third worlder.

Here's another third worlder bringing his goat into an apartment to slaughter. Deny this, lefties you clueless morons.

Deny this, MAGA morons. 🤡

How the hell are we in phase 2? The claim was Haitian immigrants are eating pets in Springfield Ohio. That women is neither Haitian, or an immigrant, or in Springfield Ohio. She's a run of the mill crazy American. It literally has nothing to do with Trump's claim about immigrants.
It does to them, she's not white.

Nope. Legit verifiable news sources for me. I'm not the one reTweeting fake news about Cat Pot Pies and The Hell's Angels riding hard across the US to stomp on Venezuelans.
That's you're insane clown posse.
Maybe you should call up the actual residents who has taken photos and videos and tell them what they are seeing is in fact not real because know it all Sam says so.

Here is the truly pathetic aspect of it all. Say for a second the story were true.
Trump and his cult are vilifying and demonizing innocent legal immigrants.
He is creating an environment that often leads to violence towards innocent immigrants or people of color.
Say it were true. How sad is it that someone is so hungry they would eat an animal like a cat?
Instead of having some GD humanity and calling for solutions to a problem, Trump turns them into hated sub human animals not worthy of any pity.
MAGA are the most hateful, fake ass Christians ever seen.

This country will be so much better off when the cult is gone.

Noone is attacking those people on the individual level. We are attacking the numbskull idea of just importing entire nations. Then the social non assimilation issue gets multiplied by the fact these communities and this nation doesn't have the resources.

Easy solution is take all the people in favor of this stuff, should be forced to take in refugees and be responsible.

Reactions: blubo
It’s because he is stupid. Could give him a couple of pennies and he still wouldn’t have 2 cents.
You support these total nutcases but I'm the stupid one?? Gotcha MAGA moron. 🤡

Maybe you should call up the actual residents who has taken photos and videos and tell them what they are seeing is in fact not real because know it all Sam says so.
These brainwashed fools are so lost. It’s truly incredible to watch these people ignore videos of reality. To ignore emails that show their media colludes with Democrats for propaganda. These people are so lost, so clueless that they ignore their own eyes and don’t want to see anything that could show they’re wrong but instead want to be told what to think and feel by the TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT