ADVERTISEMENT

We Are A Bad Match Up for South Carolina

Hard to believe because mumme became our whipping boy but he went .500 in the sec with Dusty Bonner.
He had great players around him and Dusty was very accurate even though he didn't have a cannon. Mumme was 10-22 in the SEC, overall and well under .500 otherwise. Our memories are skewed because we were so jaded from the Curry years and he brought an exciting brand of offense, but his best year was only a 7 win season and that was with the #1 pick and a host of other NFL guys.

So you have no idea what you are trying to say with your useless "facts". Your team has 3 so called "built in wins" every year as well. Even though they are not as built in for you as they would be for UK. Old Dominion, Akron and wofford this year. Real powerhouses. So what are you trying to to say? What argument are you trying to support with your so called facts?
South Carolina isn’t the worst fanbase in the SEC because there aren’t enough of them. But, the Gamecocks have always been the most delusional group. Any one of them will tell you they will win 9-10 games this season. They absolutely deserve Shane Beamer.

So you have no idea what you are trying to say with your useless "facts". Your team has 3 so called "built in wins" every year as well. Even though they are not as built in for you as they would be for UK. Old Dominion, Akron and wofford this year. Real powerhouses. So what are you trying to to say? What argument are you trying to support with your so called facts?
Nope….we have years where we open with someone like UNC. I haven’t bothered to look, but when’s the last time Kentucky opened the season with someone really tough or a game you were not heavily favored in? Out of conference that is

Nope….we have years where we open with someone like UNC. I haven’t bothered to look, but when’s the last time Kentucky opened the season with someone really tough or a game you were not heavily favored in? Out of conference that is
No? Lol. ...Denial. that powerhouse old Dominion would have beaten the mighty cocks if not for gifting them with 2 tds from turnovers inside their own 10 yard line. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you're trying to prove with your so called facts. Apparently nothing. You have no actual facts to support anything so you're just throwing out random info hoping something sticks.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Since it matters what we do, I'm gonna bow my neck.
I'm going to stick my chest out and have my nuts ready to drag on something.
Drop your pearls. Let's go choke out those cocks!
GBB!
Not pearl-clutching. Just saying that when the community as a whole is like "whatever we got this" then that lack of urgency rubs off on the team.

If you've followed UK football closely for even a few years (in my case it's been three decades and counting) then you know we've often gotten a bit too high on our own success.

Beating Southern Miss doesn't mean it's time to assume that we will crush South Carolina (especially after they've beaten us the previous two times). Got it?

No? Lol. ...Denial. that powerhouse old Dominion would have beaten the mighty cocks if not for gifting them with 2 tds from turnovers inside their own 10 yard line. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you're trying to prove with your so called facts. Apparently nothing. You have no actual facts to support anything so you're just throwing out random info hoping something sticks.

The question you really need to ask is are these facts actually random? Or do they have meaning ?

South Carolina isn’t the worst fanbase in the SEC because there aren’t enough of them. But, the Gamecocks have always been the most delusional group. Any one of them will tell you they will win 9-10 games this season. They absolutely deserve Shane Beamer.

I don't think they are the most delusional any longer. Missouri fans think Missouri is the number 1 job in the country and Drink would be foolish to entertain any other job. They are ready to expand the stadium to 100k+. This was their response to someone suggesting UF might come after him.

I don't think they are the most delusional any longer. Missouri fans think Missouri is the number 1 job in the country and Drink would be foolish to entertain any other job. They are ready to expand the stadium to 100k+. This was their response to someone suggesting UF might come after him.
I couldn't possibly have been more surprised or annoyed by Missouri's season last year. I don't want to give Drink any credit at all but I guess I have to? It's a close race between him and Beamer for #1 Chotch of the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT