ADVERTISEMENT

Any interest in Trevon Brazile?

I admit, I don’t know anything about him but would he fit in well? Saw someone say about the same thing as you, said he was 6’10.

Logical thought for him is to follow Muss to USC (I believe all of their scholarships are now accounted for though) or to try his luck under Cal by staying at Arky (although likely does not want backup minutes behind Aidoo/Thiero/Z at the 4/5). Look for UNC, Texas, Missouri (home state), Illinois (if Coleman Hawkins stays in the draft), and Miami (to take the minutes Norchad Omier left behind) to kick the tires.

He was having a nice 9 game campaign in '22-'23 before tearing his ACL. Did not come back in '23-'24 with the same juice and wisdom would say he maybe did not have full confidence in his knee post-injury. Being a full season removed, maybe he could get that confidence back.

Should have two years eligibility left I think after he would no doubt be granted a Medical Red-Shirt for his Soph. season.

All that said...pass!

Reactions: Fox2monk
Clearly some of y’all seem to have heard about his alleged role on his team last year. It appears others of you either haven’t or don’t put stock in/care about the rumors.
Yeah? Tell us how you really feel.

Clearly some of y’all seem to have heard about his alleged role on his team last year. It appears others of you either haven’t or don’t put stock in/care about the rumors.
If thy are true then yes pass for sure but who knows. From a basketball talent standpoint he would be a take.

No thanks. I like the team we have sofar without adding a possible roster killer. There still are good players out there and more to come before NBA draft deadline tomorrow. Better options.

Reactions: cat tat2
He really is a college 5....even though some will try him at the 4.

UK has the best/most depth at the 5 in Amari Williiams and Garrison....so it's a wrap for me.....we don't need him.

Last edited:
Cal's clown circus roster:
1. Gay guy who helped destroy Arkansas' team last year.
2. Me-first shooting guard in Wagner who can't shoot but thinks he's a point guard.
3. *Karter* (Thanks, Leadbelly!) Knox, who will demand minutes at the 3 but will actually be playing behind Fland and Davis.
4. Adou Thiero, who expects to start but will actually be playing behind Brazile.
5. Three ball-dominant guards who will all expect shots and touches.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

“Allegedly”

giphy.gif

The talent is there, but as we know, Cal needs not just talent, but elite talent.

Fland - future 1st round pick
Big Z - future 1st round pick
Knox - future NBA player
Davis - future NBA player
Brazile - future NBA player
Aidoo - has a legit chance at the NBA
Thiero - has a legit chance at the the NBA
Wagner - has a legit chance at the NBA
Richmond - has a legit chance at the NBA

Cal will have 9 guys who will be pros somewhere someday. That's a ton of talent, but I'm not sure how well the pieces fit together.

Ironically, this upcoming squad will be Cal's most veteran squad in years with 6 players with at least one year of college. He would have never assembled a group like this at Kentucky.

In fact, the clown would not have added Brazile or Aidoo if he had stayed at UK. Those roster spots would have gone to Cyril and Quaintance.

You mean Karter Knox?
Nah, I clearly meant Kevin. He'll be an 8th year senior now, right?

You started a new account with my name to point out a name error?

And you claim I follow you around to start arguments.

Meanwhile, you start a new account with my user name.

Hilarious.

Reactions: ukfan1622
The difference between how Pope put together his roster and Cal put together his is like night and day.

Cal got the best possible raw talent, while Pope went after guys who fit his system.

Pope actually went after guys that fit based on analytics. He did his research to see who would be the best options.

Meanwhile, Cal just took the pieces that fell into his lap.

Cal's clown circus roster:
1. Gay guy who helped destroy Arkansas' team last year.
2. Me-first shooting guard in Wagner who can't shoot but thinks he's a point guard.
3. Kevin Knox, who will demand minutes at the 3 but will actually be playing behind Fland and Davis.
4. Adou Thiero, who expects to start but will actually be playing behind Brazile.
5. Three ball-dominant guards who will all expect shots and touches.

What could possibly go wrong?

If you genuinely believe this accurately reflects what Arkansas’ roster amounts to, you’re setting yourself up for a long season brother.

• Haha
Reactions: mcwildcats04
The talent is there, but as we know, Cal needs not just talent, but elite talent.

Fland - future 1st round pick
Big Z - future 1st round pick
Knox - future NBA player
Davis - future NBA player
Brazile - future NBA player
Aidoo - has a legit chance at the NBA
Thiero - has a legit chance at the the NBA
Wagner - has a legit chance at the NBA
Richmond - has a legit chance at the NBA

Cal will have 9 guys who will be pros somewhere someday. That's a ton of talent, but I'm not sure how well the pieces fit together.

Ironically, this upcoming squad will be Cal's most veteran squad in years with 6 players with at least one year of college. He would have never assembled a group like this at Kentucky.

In fact, the clown would not have added Brazile or Aidoo if he had stayed at UK. Those roster spots would have gone to Cyril and Quaintance.
Your nba projections must come from high school ratings just like Cal did for yewrs

This time last year you’d rate a Bradshaw, Ugo , Edwards, Wagner etc as all first rounder nba players with Ugo as a probable nba prospect as well….and we see how well those guys turned out in one year

Wagner….after what we saw how csn he be anymore of legit nba chance to nba then any one of hundreds of 6’2 guards in college?

Knox/Richmond….you have one as future nba and the other wjrh legit chance….bases on what exactly? They are glorified athletes with questionable skills for basketball

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT