ADVERTISEMENT

Any Atl. Falcon fans here?

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
Vegas took the odds down on Justin Fields as it looks like he's headed to the ATL and I wondered what you think about it.

My biggest issue with him is that he's a turnover machine and nobody seems to talk about that.

It’s a good move

It will make him better and make the ATL much better

He has weapons and an OL and a few players on defense

Unfortunately I am. Don't care much for him, maybe he will be an upgrade, but he has never won anything, joining the Falcons will almost certainly keep that record intact.

As a Bears fan, I'd like to say....

giphy.gif

Lol, I bet you are feeling exactly that. But Falcons have been run by an insurance man and building supplier for 60 years, we are use to these type decisions.

I feel your pain, we have the McCaskey family ruining I mean running the Bears. They are not football savvy in the least. Plus we haven't drafted a good QB since McMahon which should tell you all you need to know about the organization.

As a Bears fan, I'd like to be able to, but it's very hard to laugh at anyone else at this point. Maybe that will change

Fingers crossed they don't screw up the #1 and #9 picks in the draft this year.

If Fields can be had for a 2nd rounder.....

Fields is no doubt a better QB today (and potential for Jalen Hurts type season in the future) than Desmond Ridder and Heinke.

So why not do it...the division is a crappy one and you can make a playoff run wtih him possibly.

If they trade Fields and draft Caleb Williams they will regret it. I see BUST written all over Williams.

Same I'd rather have Jaden Daniels or Drake Maye than Williams, plus Williams seems like a prima donna headcase.

Same I'd rather have Jaden Daniels or Drake Maye than Williams, plus Williams seems like a prima donna headcase.
Personally I'd trade the pick, sign Fields to a team friendly extension since he hasn't blow up and get him Marvin Harrison and a Line. But I'm a Bengals fan and have no dog in the fight. Just hate to see DJ Moore have a Williams BUST throwing to him for my fantasy team.

If they trade Fields and draft Caleb Williams they will regret it. I see BUST written all over Williams.

It's what they do SO WELL, though, in those once proud Halas halls. I think Fields would benefit leaving Chicago for the right franchise. Don't know if that's Atlanta, but I wish him well wherever he winds up south of Chicago Illinois

Chicago, like Pittsburgh and several others should be drafting/signing great OLinemen, THEN get or evaluate their QB play.

Personally I'd trade the pick, sign Fields to a team friendly extension since he hasn't blow up and get him Marvin Harrison and a Line. But I'm a Bengals fan and have no dog in the fight. Just hate to see DJ Moore have a Williams BUST throwing to him for my fantasy team.

I don't think it matters how many weapons you surround Fields with, he just isn't a starting NFL QB. If they want to scrap the offense and go Lynn Bowden Jr. on the NFL that's the only way I see Fields being successful, but he wouldn't make it through a season. He can't read defenses, he locks onto his first receiver and doesn't progress through his reads. He has horrible pocket awareness, honestly, I think he should be playing TE.

If I were in charge of the Bears I would trade back and take a different QB, and then use the additional picks on OL, WR, and Defense. Sadly, we have a lot of holes to fill on this roster.

I feel your pain, we have the McCaskey family ruining I mean running the Bears. They are not football savvy in the least. Plus we haven't drafted a good QB since McMahon which should tell you all you need to know about the organization.

Last one Facons drafted was Steve Bartkowski in 1975 or 76. Arther Blank wants to walk the sidelines like he has a clue. GA Dome was about 20 years old and he threaten to move the Falcons if state didn't build a new indoor stadium. City let the GHSA hold state championships in the Dome for peanuts. One Blank got control of the stadium he wanted 600k a day from GHSA. But let a foreign pro soccer team practice in it for a week free. I think that got him some heat because games are back. Just one more reason to dislike him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT