ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Davis

I read it's only the 8th time in the past 40 seasons that someone has posted a 25/25 game with five assists.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first time anyone has ever achieved the entire stat line. It's the seven steals that makes it so rare.

Last edited:
I happened to be there Last night, 4th row across from Lakers bench.
(1) Not an NBA fan so was cool but like meh. 🤷🏼‍♂️
(2) AD indeed still has it.
(3) Cool seeing Lebron up and close Like that. Just took over when he wanted to.
(4) ok here it goes. Hadn’t been to an NBA game in about 15 years my impression: Reed and Dilly need to stay another year. As a matter of fact, all of ‘em need to stay.

Them were grown ass men out there last night. our dudes is babies and will be swallowed.

Sat right behind Austin Reaves family. Good people.

Last edited:
I happened to be there Last night, 4th row across from Lakers bench.
(1) Not an NBA fan so was cool but like meh. 🤷🏼‍♂️
(2) AD indeed still has it.
(3) Cool seeing Lebron up and close Like that. Just took over when he wanted to.
(4) ok here it goes. Hadn’t been to an NBA game in about 15 years my impression: Reed and Dilly need to stay another year. As a matter of fact, all of ‘em need to stay.

Them were grown ass men out there last night. our dudes is babies and will be swallowed.

Sat right behind Austin Reaves family. Good people.
Yea as Calipari said recently .. NBA ... No Boys Allowed

Of course, the NBA is looking long term. They can take Reed or Dilly and bulk them up over a couple of years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT