ADVERTISEMENT

Another clinic by Sheppard

You just took my numbers, changed them, and then tried (and failed) to mathematically prove your straw man.

You should just take the L and stop. You look like a fool. Cal is gone and he was a failure. Get over it.
Just STFU. You are just showing to everyone you are more and more stupid every time you post.

I took your numbers, didn't change them, and did PROVE MATHEMATICALLY how wrong you are. It's not my fault you are too mathematically stupid to comprehend.

I'm glad Cal is gone. And F*** yes, his last 4 years was a failure.

But my point was all last season, that we needed at least 2 of the 3 R's on the court all 40 minutes. Unfortunately, due to Rob's foul problems, by doing that, about the most you could see all 3 together would be about 20 minutes.

You are an ignorant misinformed idiot.
I never “slurped” anyone. I was ready to move on from Cal after 9-16 in 21. But I supported the team , the players, no matter who is coach (unlike some on here, probably you).
I apologize if you hate seeing FACTS when they don’t support your ignorant opinions.

Get John's junk outcha grill first. Balls straight up marinating that face.

I think you'd be extremely surprised if you looked it up. For those 3 it might've been more, but Cal literally played his best lineup (per the metrics, which did include those three) something like 4 mins/game. Criminal.

Don't try to explain anything to that guy.

There were at least 8 certain minutes a game we could have been guaranteed to have our best 3 players, free from the influence of fouls, on the court together. That would have been at the start of the first and second half. But of course, starting our 3 best players together would have been silly. It would have caused the team to fall apart.

Reactions: Mossip
Just STFU. You are just showing to everyone you are more and more stupid every time you post.

I took your numbers, didn't change them, and did PROVE MATHEMATICALLY how wrong you are. It's not my fault you are too mathematically stupid to comprehend.

I'm glad Cal is gone. And F*** yes, his last 4 years was a failure.

But my point was all last season, that we needed at least 2 of the 3 R's on the court all 40 minutes. Unfortunately, due to Rob's foul problems, by doing that, about the most you could see all 3 together would be about 20 minutes.
I said 25-30 minutes each. How did they get to 100 minutes in your "calculations?" You mischaracterized my comment and you CAN'T do math.

Sheppard - 13 minutes per half - sub - 7 minutes per half
Rob - 13 minutes per half - sub - 7 minutes per half
Reeves - 15 minutes per half - sub - 5 minutes per half

Did we have anyone on the bench who could have come in for them? Hmmm I wonder.

GAWD you're STUPID.

It makes sense though, because Cal was just as stupid, and you had your head shoved so far up his ass you could see what he was thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT