ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Rupp Rafters Poster Rankings (Top 25)

1) Morgousky
2) Aike
3) Brian poe
4) Catphight
5) TheDude73
6) Jrpross
7) mj2k10
8) wromanp7
9) the nail at the foul line
10) Cowtown Cat
11) Sawnee Cat
12) Jkwo
13) Willy4UK
14) WildcatDonF
15) GonzoCat90
16) EliteBlue
17) eppsfan
18) Macy's socks
19) Blue World Order
20) YouKay
21) BlueAz
22) FrankUnderwood
23) Jason S.
24) Son of Saul
25) IrishCat1965 (tie)
25) Deplion (tie)

Others receiving multiple votes: BoulderCat, ulismyman, bthaunert

Others receiving 1 vote: too many to name

Thanks and Go Big Blue!

NO BBUK or BKO or CINDOG or HICATFAN (AlohaCat) ---- I don't think so !!!!

:scream::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AlohaCat

@BBUK
@Cindog28
@Bkocats

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
This just in
After intensive investigation it has been found that all 25 posters listed on the Annual Rupps Rafters Rankings received money and other perks in a shoe company deal. On condition of anonymity, a former worker with Zips by Stride Rite spoke with investigators during the 36 hour long investigation. This worker alleges that a deal was made to provide each member on the list a brand new pair of Zips and cash in amounts up to 25 dollars. Those who are not listed are said to have declined a deal. One anonymous poster not listed was alleged to say EAD, while another said Bless their hearts.
More to come as this story develops

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
This just in
After intensive investigation it has been found that all 25 posters listed on the Annual Rupps Rafters Rankings received money and other perks in a shoe company deal. On condition of anonymity, a former worker with Zips by Stride Rite spoke with investigators during the 36 hour long investigation. This worker alleges that a deal was made to provide each member on the list a brand new pair of Zips and cash in amounts up to 25 dollars. Those who are not listed are said to have declined a deal. One anonymous poster not listed was alleged to say EAD, while another said Bless their hearts.
I think there were meals involved as well,anything more than coffee and a pop tart will be deemed excessive.Bourbon is excluded since it is for medicinal purposes

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
This just in

Oops...
-stupid-human-1318242749.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
This just in
I know NOTHING of this. I’ll even take a polygraph. :cool:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
This just in
Sorry to bust your bubble, but I made my deal with a major flip flop company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT