ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Rupp Rafters Poster Rankings (Top 25)

Has the mail in's been counted ? my fan club is too old to drive to the polls or know what a intranet is .

I heard that they wasn't even sure if they knew where the mail in ballots were........You might have to sit over here on the bad boy bench until next year's contest.............

This list makes sense.. those 25 are the best I have ever seen.. maybe the best posters to ever live tbh. All of us other people didn’t stand a chance. They are undisputedly the best to do it this year. It’s sad knowing I had no chance. But, those 25 are unbeateable, so I understand.

This list makes sense.. those 25 are the best I have ever seen.. maybe the best posters to ever live tbh. All of us other people didn’t stand a chance. They are undisputedly the best to do it this year. It’s sad knowing I had no chance. But, those 25 are unbeateable, so I understand.

Uh, you cannot be the Mother of all of them BUT, this was the mother of all suck-ups, brown-nosings, butt kisseries, and the like type of post...well done.... You good...

:rolleyes::clap:

Reactions: Cindog28
After all the jokes and comments, I must admit the group of names listed are some of the more sensible, rational, honest posters on here.
But, still, the group could use a little more diversity.

Uh, you cannot be the Mother of all of them BUT, this was the mother of all suck-ups, brown-nosings, butt kisseries, and the like type of post...well done.... You good...

:rolleyes::clap:
I guess you didn’t pay attention to the UVA, UNC, Cincy, or Xavier threads.....

It was a hanging Chad.

20120923-171949-pic-224799225.jpg

Get a rope...

After all the jokes and comments, I must admit the group of names listed are some of the more sensible, rational, honest posters on here.
But, still, the group could use a little more diversity.

Yuse a fool....a stinky old fool...:rolleyes:

1) Morgousky
2) Aike
3) Brian poe
4) Catphight
5) TheDude73
6) Jrpross
7) mj2k10
8) wromanp7
9) the nail at the foul line
10) Cowtown Cat
11) Sawnee Cat
12) Jkwo
13) Willy4UK
14) WildcatDonF
15) GonzoCat90
16) EliteBlue
17) eppsfan
18) Macy's socks
19) Blue World Order
20) YouKay
21) BlueAz
22) FrankUnderwood
23) Jason S.
24) Son of Saul
25) IrishCat1965 (tie)
25) Deplion (tie)

Others receiving multiple votes: BoulderCat, ulismyman, bthaunert

Others receiving 1 vote: too many to name

Thanks and Go Big Blue!
This list is total bs

I am appalled and offended for not being on this list I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. Thanks op

@morgousky will get screwed over and put in the hardest region per usual

haha typical bias. I'll get Poe as my second round matchup for sure. Irish cat probably 3rd round. Gonzo before the final four. Then straight up mod matchups to win it all.

If I was Duke I'd get Ulismyman and Keyser to the final four.

I've never finished first in anything in my life, thanks UKUGA!

haha typical bias. I'll get Poe as my second round matchup for sure. Irish cat probably 3rd round. Gonzo before the final four. Then straight up mod matchups to win it all.

His majesty makes his appearance!!!!!!

Reactions: UKUGA

His majesty ma
kes his appearance!!!!!!

He is the Virginia of this board.

BBUK and I are reffing the finals:sunglasses:

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT