ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Rupp Rafters Poster Rankings (Top 25)

Sir,
I like Higgins, I'd even help him. If he was half-way going down the ladder of a three story house, I was still on the roof and he forgot his shingles.... I'd throw a bundle down to him...

I would throw a bundle too, but not to him, AT HIM.

Reactions: BBUK
I would like to slap him, that would hurt him more than punching him, he needs to be slapped hard. He looks like the kind of guy that stands in front of a mirror for 30 minutes a day, what a punk.

Sir,
I like Higgins, I'd even help him. If he was half-way going down the ladder of a three story house, I was still on the roof and he forgot his shingles.... I'd throw a bundle down to him...
I too would prefer to just slap him.

giphy.gif

Besides... as graceful as I am I would probably fall off the roof. @Bkocats [laughing][laughing][laughing]

I would like to slap him, that would hurt him more than punching him, he needs to be slapped hard. He looks like the kind of guy that stands in front of a mirror for 30 minutes a day, what a punk.

I could see him standing in front of the mirror saying the Ron Burgundy line "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal".

Not only do you people pat your own backs

But make threadsto congratulate yourself for doing nothing more than contribute exactly zero to UK's success.

All you people were dead wrong the entire season on every thing.

Fortunately it is very easy to see what people posted and when .

KYLV gets my vote, he was basically correct on everything he posted. Check his posts... Check the dates.. Check when he put you people in your places

GO CATS

1) Morgousky
2) Aike
3) Brian poe
4) Catphight
5) TheDude73
6) Jrpross
7) mj2k10
8) wromanp7
9) the nail at the foul line
10) Cowtown Cat
11) Sawnee Cat
12) Jkwo
13) Willy4UK
14) WildcatDonF
15) GonzoCat90
16) EliteBlue
17) eppsfan
18) Macy's socks
19) Blue World Order
20) YouKay
21) BlueAz
22) FrankUnderwood
23) Jason S.
24) Son of Saul
25) IrishCat1965 (tie)
25) Deplion (tie)

Others receiving multiple votes: BoulderCat, ulismyman, bthaunert

Others receiving 1 vote: too many to name

Thanks and Go Big Blue!

Last edited:
Not only do you people pat your own backs

But make threadsto congratulate yourself for doing nothing more than contribute exactly zero to UK's success.

All you people were dead wrong the entire season on every thing.

Fortunately it is very easy to see what people posted and when .

KYLV gets my vote, he was basically correct on everything he posted. Check his posts... Check the dates.. Check when he put you people in your places

GO CATS

@kylv
We know this is you.

Didn’t see the poll. Thanks to the couple of you who voted for me but I don’t know. I’ve been on this board for 16 years and am still just a senior. Imagine an 18 year old who enters UK, and graduates at 34.
I feel you. I’ve been here 15 years and still a Sophomore. I’m like the Van Wilder of RR. I took a long break for a couple years when we changed over from the Cats Pause.

I feel you. I’ve been here 15 years and still a Sophomore. I’m like the Van Wilder of RR. I took a long break for a couple years when we changed over from the Cats Pause.

I swore it off the last couple of years of the “Tubby wars”, and the Billy G years. I hated heated arguments with my fellow UK fans. I don’t mind friendly disagreements, but it got ugly. Came back when Cal was hired. “The door” you know.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
My blue tinted glasses seem to be an issue for some. I guess those are the real fans who think bashing players and coach is fair game. I will strive to be more like them moving forward......

@kylv
We know this is you.
Sorry
Not sure what you are saying. But kylv is petty spot on. Just check what he wrote and when he wrote it.

HE WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON EVERYTHING HE WROTE

LOVE OR HATE HIM, GIVE HIM CREDIT. HE WAS RIGHT, THE OTHERS WERE WRONG

WHICH INCLUDE HALF OF THE TOP 25 IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM.

CHECK THE FACTS, BEST PART THEY ARE THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Sorry
Not sure what you are saying. But kylv is petty spot on. Just check what he wrote and when he wrote it.

HE WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON EVERYTHING HE WROTE

LOVE OR HATE HIM, GIVE HIM CREDIT. HE WAS RIGHT, THE OTHERS WERE WRONG

WHICH INCLUDE HALF OF THE TOP 25 IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM.

CHECK THE FACTS, BEST PART THEY ARE THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ
Bless your heart

Reactions: BBUK
Bless your heart as well. Not sure if that was written to be condescending. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt like normal people do our team. Support our guys when things are not going well instead of spew hate and wish we had different players.
Wish we had different fans.
Until you give me a reason to not like you, thank you for the well wishes

Hate to be a hypocrite...

Despite the abundance of some dumb people who post here, most of us can agree on who the best are as evidenced by this thread.

I'm either with the dumb people, or mediocre. Hopefully it's the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT