ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: **Annual Cats Illustrated Poster Rankings**

With the exception of aike the rest are either pure garbage like morgusky or beyond avg. please
Stop giving yourself pats on the back for doing nothing more than participating on a free board. Cause it really gets to some peoples heads and they go around truly believing they are something special when in reality nothing more than ordinary

Aike and maybe 6-7 more on the list are a few of the best. I’ve been here since 2001, and that’s not the top 25. Too many NIT teams for me.

@Bkocats - advanced poster.
@FrankUnderwood - warrior

@kev69 - he good

@DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE - he back!!!!

Hey man, you don't @ at Dunn. Dunn appears when he has something to say. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

2wzisk.jpg

Hey man, you don't @ at Dunn. Dunn appears when he has something to say. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Nail likes Chia pets...and Mexican jumping beans....correlate those and you have the key to life...I think...

Nail likes Chia pets...and Mexican jumping beans....correlate those and you have the key to life...I think...

One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics.

One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics.

Uh, that's a regurgitated diatribe... (The scary part is spell check didn't correct the spelling on those two words...)

Last edited:
I have tried to toughen up my schedule but the P5 posters won't play us. Something has got to change to give us mid majors a fighting chance. I'm gonna hire Aventti when he gets out of the joint to represent me.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT