ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Carr

Jul 26, 2003
I have not really looked at this guy and just saw we might have a decent shot at him. His stats looks like he is a really good player in terms of shooting, scoring and rebounding. Who are we in competition with? Noticed he only has one year left? Is he a four or five? Like his size at 6-10 220.

I really like his game but wonder how it works with Williams and Great if we add him.

I have not really looked at this guy and just saw we might have a decent shot at him. His stats looks like he is a really good player in terms of shooting, scoring and rebounding. Who are we in competition with? Noticed he only has one year left? Is he a four or five? Like his size at 6-10 220.
He’s a stretch 4

We also have another big the garrison kid from Oklahoma state visiting soon I think. With Williams and looking like osbor soon front court next year is looking pretty promising!

Reactions: BlueSince92
We also have another big the garrison kid from Oklahoma state visiting soon I think. With Williams and looking like osbor soon front court next year is looking pretty promising!
We'll have 8 guys who are 6'8" or better. greatest air port team ever

I would think Garrison is backup plan if Osobor not come.

really hope UK acn land this guy. would have a couple of years left and is a good shot blocker, rebounder

didn't know he was from Wake Forest
hope he turns out better than the last guy from there, but then again, that was ccc trying to play him out of position

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I thought I read there would be a lot more portal entries this week. So the top portal guys we are in on right now may not even be the top portal guys next week. Wasn’t there something like 2000 players in the portal at one point?

I thought I read there would be a lot more portal entries this week. So the top portal guys we are in on right now may not even be the top portal guys next week. Wasn’t there something like 2000 players in the portal at one point?
Isn't next Tuesday it for entering the portal? Maybe we can get Carr and Power for the 4 position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT