ADVERTISEMENT

Already punches being thrown!

Our luck they will eject Bowden and make him a non factor like they did Snell 2 years ago.

ESPN just cut into Fist Take to show the teams being separated. Man, there is going to be a fight in this game. Lynn def caught/stopped a punch and kinda pushed it back in the dudes face.

The first time I saw it was on ESPN and I thought it looked like Bowden just walked up to him and punched (a half hearted punch but..) the guy. But after watching it a few times on here I believe you’re right. Looks like their arms kinda got intertwined and afterwards Bowden gave the guy a little love tap.

Lynn needs to spend a bit more time with a sports psychologist so that he avoids taking the bait that cost him playing time and/or money at the next level.

Reactions: Chuckinden
It makes no sense why he would even think this is a good look today, tomorrow , next yr etc... and in front of the many nfl people that will see it

I foresee a game full of flags and possible ejections. We will see today if Stoops has control of this team.
Reminds me of something we’d see out of L’s down team.

Looks like Virginia Tech is all ready winning. They got in our most important player's head a day before kickoff. Relax Lynn, ball out.

Not a good look Bowden out there throwing a punch, shirtless, with a MR T starter kit
Play ball and leave it on the field.

Bowden's prediction for the game: PAIN
clubber.jpg

Could see this coming from miles away, clearly the Tech tactic is to cause UK to lose composure. Might have worked too.

Inexcusable behavior by Bowden. He looked like a thug out there with his shirt off and all his gold chains. He needs sit the first quarter.

Guy has a kid out of wedlock and it’s celebrated like he’s a an American hero.

But, he gets into a fight before a game and now he gets trashed by some of our fans?

Taking off his shirt was a nice touch.
This would be a 20+ page thread that would go on for months if it was a UofL player yesterday that did this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT