ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time NBA Draft Winner GoBigBlueFanGA

Not a chance this guy makes it back to me so I’m taking him now & dgaf if he’s not the highest ranked on the board. He’s a cold blooded killer who would tell you exactly how he’s about to beat you. And, maybe the smartest player ever, who did EVERYTHING well. Give me Basketball Jesus, Larry Bird. @YaySports OTC.
He wasn't making it past 7.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
40-0 before it was cool!
Almost did it in 1996 anyway. If not for that UMass loss we probably would’ve. If Epps is at the PG slot for that game, we win. We all know Pitino threw the game against Mississippi State in the SECT final.

Man, I forgot how damn awesome Epps was that season. Going into that FF, he had a 9-1 assist to TO ratio, 27 assists to 3 TOs. That’s incredible!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RunninRichie
Almost did it in 1996 anyway. If not for that UMass loss we probably would’ve. If Epps is at the PF slot for that game, we win. We all know Pitino threw the game against Mississippi State in the SECT final.

Man, I forgot how damn awesome Epps was that season. Going into that FF, he had a 9-1 assist to TO ratio, 27 assists to 3 TOs. That’s incredible!
in 2012 too

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
No Wilt? No Akeem? C'mon, a dominant, athletic big man who had a mid-jumper range would still be a hand full even in today's 3-point shooting contest game.

Reactions: DraftCat
No Wilt? No Akeem? C'mon, a dominant, athletic big man who had a mid-jumper range would still be a hand full even in today's 3-point shooting contest game.

I'm sure they will be picked shortly only 4 picks in. People have lots of preferences on how to attack the top 10 picks.

FYI friendly reminder please try to limit the conversations to players that have already been picked.

Agree completely. Another example of a great player doing whatever it takes to win.

When it comes to the best of the best, they're all willing to do what it takes to win.

Give me the greatest shooter of all time, Steph Curry.

Solid. Curry was in my discussion at 12 and 13, but like Durant, thought he had a chance to be off the board by then.

I kinda feel like I have to do this since I picked the Magic as my team. Plus, he was an ok player in his time.
draftpicks_760_062515.jpg

This isn't a flashy pick, but neither was the player. I'll take Tim Duncan.

Tim's got five championships, and he's literally three plays away from eight. There was '.4' in '04, Manu's foul on Dirk in '06 and Ray Allen's shot in 2013.

I know this is the what if game but if Kobe and Shaq wasn't in the Spurs way.... Duncan could of had a crap ton of rings.

@BigBlueFanGA OTC

Last edited:
The guy who was at Gonzaga before Gonzaga was what it is now. Like Tim Duncan, the flashiest, but arguably the best passer outside of Magic and he was a terrific defender with a strong outside shot.
You need a guy who can setup your scorers and defend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT