ADVERTISEMENT

After this year it will be 9 years since Kentucky was a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament

It’s routine - like a good morning dump - Cal coached teams lose immediately after knowing a rise in the polls is coming with a win. Every time couple of teams above us lose, we shit the bed.
1/2 teaspoon for fast, gentle relief...

cal-crapper.jpg

On a related topic, at what age do most ADs retire? Please tell me not 70 or some crazy thing. Mitch is 64. It's time to go play some golf and relax on the beach in the Caribbean.

Would be curious to see how many one seeds Duke, UNC, KU have had in that timeframe. Would bet it’s 5-6 combined.

Sucks

I get it but who really cares about 1 seed its about who stands alone after 6 games! But we forgot how that feels also!

I get it but who really cares about 1 seed its about who stands alone after 6 games! But we forgot how that feels also!
Yeah. Who cares if you have a season worthy of being considered one of the best 4 teams in the nation. At this rate the fanbase won’t care about any records or anything meaningful. Getting a one seed meant you won your big ooc games, won your league, and probably won or got to your league title game. You know, things that UK fans, players, and *gasp* even coaches use to care about.

KU has 5 (2016, 2017, 2018, 2022, 2023)
UNC has 3 (2016, 2017, 2019)
Duke has 1 (2019)

So much for the "gold standard"
That’s rough. I feel like blue bloods rotate around for who’s on top. We went from the top one to the bottom one pretty fast. Probably not too surprising that UK and Duke are the only two schools to go all in on the ond method, and have the least amount of results lately.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT