ADVERTISEMENT

Adou Thiero

UKFAN4L

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2009
Did y’all hear Cal say he thought Adou’s shoulder was popped out of place? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Cal said their achilles heal was physicality and our most physical player sat there and rot on the bench for 33 minutes. I believe he put him in at the end to try and tip out a free throw.
Why wouldn’t you ask someone if he was ready to get back in the game?!?! Why didn’t one of the degenerate assistants get him back in?

I’ve heard this reference about an assistant multiple times now. Who is this about?

I think Tubby was a good coach, but one time he wasn’t was when he forgot Hayes was on the bench in OT of E8. And if Theiro wasn’t hurt, and Cal didn’t play him, that’s just as bad.

Did y’all hear Cal say he thought Adou’s shoulder was popped out of place? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Cal said their achilles heal was physicality and our most physical player sat there and rot on the bench for 33 minutes. I believe he put him in at the end to try and tip out a free throw.
Why wouldn’t you ask someone if he was ready to get back in the game?!?! Why didn’t one of the degenerate assistants get him back in?
I thought Cal was referring to Mitchell when talking about the "shoulder popped out of place".

But I do know that Adou's dad said on Twitter that his thumb was broke. I did notice that Adou was wearing tape on his thumb during the SEC and NCAA Tournament.

I’ve heard this reference about an assistant multiple times now. Who is this about?
Bruiser Flint is Cal's buddy and I'm sure he's just a yes man. Years ago we had Rod Strickland on the staff and I think he got arrested 3 times for DWI while at Kentucky.

I thought Cal was referring to Mitchell when talking about the "shoulder popped out of place".

But I do know that Adou's dad said on Twitter that his thumb was broke. I did notice that Adou was wearing tape on his thumb during the SEC and NCAA Tournament.
No definitely talking about Theiro. Happened in the first half you can see him go to the bench holding his shoulder and his arm was hanging limp.

True about the thumb. Adou left the game early/mid 1st half and disappeared to the training room (I assume). He came back out before halftime and I’m not quite sure if he got back in. But…he did get in at the end for a tip drill on a free throw. Cal said on the show he thought it was popped out. If it were popped out, he wouldn’t have checked in for a tip.

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT