ADVERTISEMENT

Acid Rain?

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
Does it exist? I kept seeing all the reports from different states earlier, & birds was dying here in Lexington during some of that. If it was Acid Rain, Will the trees die, will they produce their leaves?

Acid rain can be extremely harmful to forests. Acid rain that seeps into the ground can dissolve nutrients, such as magnesium and calcium, that trees need to be healthy. Acid rain also causes aluminum to be released into the soil, which makes it difficult for trees to take up water.

I mean I heard the ole saying, You betta b careful what you wish for! But who would wish for Acid Rain?

See, if that does occur, I read cold weather will also affect them greatly!

Oh My! It’s been very, very, cold… After those rain storms.

Hopefully we haven’t had any Acid Rain, cause we ALL in trouble then!

Do any of you grow weed? If you want nice fat buds that are dense do you water with a basic, neutral, or acidic ph water?

Do any of you grow weed? If you want nice fat buds that are dense do you water with a basic, neutral, or acidic ph water?

Some weed, will make you Paranoid & see things. I’m seeing a bunch of dead trees, EVERYWHERE at that? Just look in the Forests here in Eastern Ky.

Did the big cities get that rain as well?

I mean I heard the ole saying, You betta b careful what you wish for! But who would wish for Acid Rain?
---
Someone like this. Better to have another climate worry to secure more of your money:

Zw

Oh My!
Without trees, formerly forested areas would become drier and more prone to extreme droughts. When rain did come, flooding would be disastrous. Massive erosion would impact oceans, smothering coral reefs and other marine habitats.

I actually always like to see the top of my car after rains just to see what might have been in it. I'm no crazy jack but I do understand what can be poured on us from above and being curious never hurt anything

Reactions: 1_Cool_CAT
I actually always like to see the top of my car after rains just to see what might have been in it. I'm no crazy jack but I do understand what can be poured on us from above and being curious never hurt anything

Without Living Waters, Acid Rain is obviously not, it destroys & kills, how do we survive?

Serious Question?

Cows, Chickens, even our gardens we plant.

I sit out Cucumbers & Tomatoes every year, love Them with a great salad.

Oh well, guess they ruined too! I mean, if there was acid rain.

I mean if anyone is cheering it on & thinks it is Cool, they are cheering on their own demise.

Do they have a family?

I was driving back from Richmond the other day, my daughter goes to EKU, hit the backroads for a quiet drive, it looked like some of the yard pines was dying, more there, than here!

Especially around the National Guard depot. Think I’m lying, go check yourself.

Acid Rain doesn’t do what God intended, it’s not from God.

God is the same yesterday, today & forever.

His Rain does this

Leviticus 26:4 - Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

I found this interesting as well. The latter times, Wonder if we will ever see those times

1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT