ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Torres: Time for UK and Stoops to part ways

I do wonder, if they were to pull off the upset and beat Tenn would everyone jump back on board.
It would take winning out for pretty much anyone to get back on board. That's highly unlikely. Half wondering if Stoops steps down or is gone during the by week with maybe White taking over as the interim for the final three games so we can get a jump on the hiring process. Would it be a bad look for Sumrall to not coach Tulane in their Bowl game in his first and only season there?

I do wonder, if they were to pull off the upset and beat Tenn would everyone jump back on board.
Some people with short attention spans might, but I wouldn’t. The decline of our program from respectable mid tier team back to the very bottom of the conference has been a few years in the making, and can’t be undone by pulling off one upset.

Despite all my criticism of him, I’ve never once questioned whether he wants to win. I just think he only has one answer (chew clock on offense and try to win a defensive struggle) that’s becoming harder to achieve any success with as each year passes. I think we need a new voice to actually reverse the trend at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT