ADVERTISEMENT

A hoodlum like Ja Morant is allowed to play in the NBA, but not Enes Kanter

Some of you all just love to judge without any real facts. You just listen to the media, who you also claim to hate because they're dishonest. But, suddenly, when you agree with the story, they are honest enough to believe.

You also love the 2nd amendment, but when someone you have issue with exercises it, suddenly that's an issue, too. Particularly if they are a younger black person.

Enes Kanter isn't in the NBA because he isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Kyrie Irving says crazy shit all the time, on top of demanding trades annually. He's still around because his skill outweighs the headaches. Kanter would be too if he was worth shit.

Also, Kanter has played some of you idiots pretty bad. He doesn't actually stand for most of the shit he claims to. He was literally trying to get a Nike shoe deal that fell through just before he started bashing Nike and Lebron. It's all about money, not human rights as he would like you to believe.
That why he has a bounty on his head?

Matteo: That’s not necessarily true. Udonis Haslem, Nazr Mohammed, and Juwan Howard hung anround until they were 40 despite barely producing on the court.

Being a team guy who is likeable, coachable, and easy to get along with is a huge plus. The minute your off the court distraction outweighs your production on the field, you are toast.

That’s true of Kanter, Chris Kluwe, Kaepernick, Gilbert Arenas, Tim Tebow, etc, etc, etc.

Matteo: That’s not necessarily true. Udonis Haslem, Nazr Mohammed, and Juwan Howard hung anround until they were 40 despite barely producing on the court.

Being a team guy who is likeable, coachable, and easy to get along with is a huge plus. The minute your off the court distraction outweighs your production on the field, you are toast.

That’s true of Kanter, Chris Kluwe, Kaepernick, Gilbert Arenas, Tim Tebow, etc, etc, etc.
That's true, I rescind my comment.

That why he has a bounty on his head?
He has a bounty on his head for criticizing the. Turkish president in 2013 and comparing him to Hitler. He also joined a muslim religious group that was opposed in Turkey. His own family asked him to change his name and essentially disowned him. Yet, for years after this he still tried to get a shoe deal with Nike, up until they made is clear around 2018 they weren't interested in a deal. Suddenly, Nike was bad in Enes view and he cared about human rights issues, with simultaneously shopping other companies for a shoe deal and still willingly cashing his NBA check, much of which comes from Chinese revenue.

Welp, it’s over.

Now that the NBA has officially lost Girthang, seccats04, Tannerdad, and cole, might as well just shut down the league for good.

Sad to see it end like this. 🥺 🥺

They've been doing fine without me for a long time. There are plenty of amoral people that love it and will continue to do so, regardless of the league's bullsht

Kanter avg. 11/11 just 2 years ago....his production was still fine before the NBA decided his social views didn't align w/ theirs.

Kanter avg. 11/11 just 2 years ago....his production was still fine before the NBA decided his social views didn't align w/ theirs.
He followed that up averaging 3.7/4.6 a game last season. There are plenty of players who theoretically should be on teams but aren't. Carmelo Anthony doesn't have a team. Isaiah Thomas was an All-Star who finished in the top five in MVP voting not too long ago and he's not on a team. There are several factors that go into whether you make a team or not. Fit matters and Enes' game may not fit in to what a lot of teams want/need. It also never helps to be a reserve who you know will cause headlines.

Enes Kanter is absolutely good enough to play in the NBA, but his off the court drama doesn’t make it worthwhile for any team to employ him.

This is how real life works, actually. That’s how my job works, and all of yours.

If he can prove there’s some sort of collusion to keep him out of the league (like with Kaepernick), then I hope he sues them into oblivion. Short of that, he’s a pain in the ass that nobody wants around.

Reactions: rudd1
Capitalism strikes again.
What are you a communist?
Should the NBA be forced to play a man who costs them millions of dollars.
And that is preferable to a man just exercising his 2nd amendment rights?
You know…this runs opposite of my personal opinions of these two players but it’s hard to argue against what you wrote. I don’t know much about Morant though.

The trope some trot out about the NBA being an "awful" product that was better in the 80s and 90s always makes me laugh.

You guys would've hated Rupp-era Kentucky. "They don't play defense! I want to watch football on a basketball court!"
Kurt Rambis, a starter/contributor on multiple title teams in the 80s, couldn’t make a G-league roster these days. And 90s NBA was a borderline abortion - pro teams struggling to score 80 points every night.

I guarantee you don't know the true meaning of any of those supposed insults that you just used. Get off your couch, turn off the TV, and go out and meet some people who are different from you.
It’s funny how you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do on a day to day basis.

Actually, the NBA is a far superior product than the train wreck that college basketball has become. They're the best basketball players on the planet and make incredible plays night after night. But you wouldn't know that because you don't watch it. As for Kanter, if he was still productive, he'd still be playing.
I have just about lost interest in college basketball as well because it is a terrible product. That I agree. I can still watch UK and the blue bloods but that’s about it. NBA is just too one on one with very little strategy. Just an awful product imo.

It’s funny how you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do on a day to day basis.
Looks like you've been posting on here for nearly 20 years (congrats?), based on that I can assume that you're probably a bit on the older side, respectfully. The most common way that older people know buzz words like "woke" or "domestic terrorist organization BLM" is because of Fox News, NewsMax, etc. With recent news that Fox News anchors knowingly lied about our last presidential election, I was only suggesting to you that it could be good to turn off that channel and get out in the world. If you currently do so, then we're all really happy for you.

Nobody even watches nba until April - most of the teams are just going thru the motions until the playoffs anyways with load mgt and tanking.

Money and fame can make fools of us all. Sounds like this guy has gotten too much of a taste of it. No telling the negative influences he has allowed into his inner circle the past few years.

Money and fame can make fools of us all. Sounds like this guy has gotten too much of a taste of it. No telling the negative influences he has allowed into his inner circle the past few years.
Probably, I still think he is redeemable.

You say that Enes Kanter isn't that good of a player?...... In Kanter's last full NBA season before he was blackballed, (the 2020-21 season) there was only 14 NBA players that season that averaged a double double. One of those 14 players goes by the name Enes Kanter Freedom. So in the future before you start spouting off & embarrassing yourself, you might want to check your facts.
Yeah, you don’t go from a double double to off the court the next year absent an injury. That suggests being blackballed. The Enes discussion is not contingent upon any impression of Morant.

Did Enes say anything false? Or was he a whistleblower?

I find it interesting the people who bash the NBA ad nauseum and always say how they never watch (but somehow still know it's terrible) are really passionate about needing Kanter in this league they hate so much and will never watch.

Can ya'll just admit it's all agenda-driven and you wanted Kaepernick gone because you hate his politics but have a desperate need for Kanter in the NBA because he's clapped back a bit against China, LeBron, and has appeared on some your favorite Fox News shows? Just seems like a lot of emotion towards something you constantly say you hate, sucks, is crap, and you don't watch. Maybe focus that energy on jogging around the block a few times.

I live by one rule and it hasn't failed me yet: people who change their name (other than marriage or if they're just starting out an acting / tv career) are f'ing crazy and you don't want them to be part of your organization.

Looks like you've been posting on here for nearly 20 years (congrats?), based on that I can assume that you're probably a bit on the older side, respectfully. The most common way that older people know buzz words like "woke" or "domestic terrorist organization BLM" is because of Fox News, NewsMax, etc. With recent news that Fox News anchors knowingly lied about our last presidential election, I was only suggesting to you that it could be good to turn off that channel and get out in the world. If you currently do so, then we're all really happy for you.
Looks like you've been posting on here for nearly 3 years (congrats?), based on that I can assume that you're probably a bit on the younger side, respectfully. The most common way that younger people get offended by anyone who says "woke" or "domestic terrorist organization BLM" in a negative light is because of CNN, NBC, MSNBC, The View, etc. With several news articles that CNN anchors knowingly lied about Trump's collusion with Russia before the 2016 election; covering up the Hunter Biden laptop story; Biden's shady business dealings with China and Ukraine, running with the Michael Brown story before the investigation concluded that started the whole BLM sham which was all a lie, etc. I am only suggesting to you that it could be good to turn off those channels and get out in the world. If you currently do so, then we're all really happy for you.

Yeah, you don’t go from a double double to off the court the next year absent an injury. That suggests being blackballed. The Enes discussion is not contingent upon any impression of Morant.

Enes spoke out against the Commies. Big no, no in a communist supporting league.

• Haha
Reactions: Aint-no-sunshine
Welp, it’s over.

Now that the NBA has officially lost Girthang, seccats04, Tannerdad, and cole, might as well just shut down the league for good.

Sad to see it end like this. 🥺 🥺

My reasons for disliking them has nothing to do with Kanter or Morant. But someone with your arrogance wouldn’t understand or care anyway, so whatever.

Looks like you've been posting on here for nearly 3 years (congrats?), based on that I can assume that you're probably a bit on the younger side, respectfully. The most common way that younger people get offended by anyone who says "woke" or "domestic terrorist organization BLM" in a negative light is because of CNN, NBC, MSNBC, The View, etc. With several news articles that CNN anchors knowingly lied about Trump's collusion with Russia before the 2016 election; covering up the Hunter Biden laptop story; Biden's shady business dealings with China and Ukraine, running with the Michael Brown story before the investigation concluded that started the whole BLM sham which was all a lie, etc. I am only suggesting to you that it could be good to turn off those channels and get out in the world. If you currently do so, then we're all really happy for you.
1. Big ups to you on pulling the ole copy and paste as a response, was quite hilarious but a bit lazy
2. Was never offended, just calling you on the fact that you spewed out Republican buzzwords like a Fox News sheep
3. Only old people watch The View
4. "Whole BLM sham which was all a lie" is a little redundant

Other than those few notes, I do have to congratulate you on a great post.

1. Big ups to you on pulling the ole copy and paste as a response, was quite hilarious but a bit lazy
2. Was never offended, just calling you on the fact that you spewed out Republican buzzwords like a Fox News sheep
3. Only old people watch The View
4. "Whole BLM sham which was all a lie" is a little redundant

Other than those few notes, I do have to congratulate you on a great post.
Thanks bro! Glad I have your approval. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise.

Reactions: MatteoV25

He didn’t go from a double double to off the court lol

Reactions: MatteoV25
Enes spoke out against the Commies. Big no, no in a communist supporting league.
Ohh, Girl - They've gotten you good!

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Some of you all just love to judge without any real facts. You just listen to the media, who you also claim to hate because they're dishonest. But, suddenly, when you agree with the story, they are honest enough to believe.

You also love the 2nd amendment, but when someone you have issue with exercises it, suddenly that's an issue, too. Particularly if they are a younger black person.

Enes Kanter isn't in the NBA because he isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Kyrie Irving says crazy shit all the time, on top of demanding trades annually. He's still around because his skill outweighs the headaches. Kanter would be too if he was worth shit.

Also, Kanter has played some of you idiots pretty bad. He doesn't actually stand for most of the shit he claims to. He was literally trying to get a Nike shoe deal that fell through just before he started bashing Nike and Lebron. It's all about money, not human rights as he would like you to believe.

This is a major issue with the second amendment argument by those against it. You clearly don’t know what it actually is. It does not give you the right to use a weapon in a threatening way. Morant brought a gun to a bball fight and used it to scare a kid. That is not a right the 2nd amendment provides. You’re barking up the wrong tree by bringing up the 2nd.

A guy I know did something similar in a road rage incident and lost EVERYTHING. Job, house, family etc. He also was white… Morant is getting a microscopic slap on the wrist by comparison.

If you’re mad about Ja packing his gat around then you should stop bitching and go take it from him. Otherwise you’re a female.

Anus Kanter sucks. Ja is him. When you’re HIM you can get away with shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Enes spoke the truth about the commies and China. That’s the biggest sin in corporate America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT