ADVERTISEMENT

8 shot dead in Ohio in 4 separate crime scenes

I think he did comment on why via twitter - he basically said that someone giving information could endanger their life. It looks like he deleted it now.

He's a great twitter follow btw.

The day after the murders Jeff Ruby (Cincinnati area restaurant owner) had offered $25k for info that led to arrest and conviction. Late last week he pulled that offer and would not comment on why.

Two schools of thought on why that happened. First, police and FBI were already on to whomever did this and that an arrest or arrests were imminent. Second, that police and FBI now assume it was a cartel hit and that the people that did it had fled the country, making an arrest highly improbable.

Another interesting twist in an already very
interesting case.

Dam I didn't know that, about Ruby pulling the reward. He's not stupid.

Everyone knows it's the Washington Cartel behind these murders.
images

Could be, if there isn't some crazy ex or relative who would be the obvious culprit.

The situation reminds me of the police officer in Bardstown who was murdered and no suspect was ever named or charged. That's a really strange case.

Oh yeahhh. I forgot about that . They never did find anything else out ab that Bardstown case did they?? Looked like a total set up . Very strange

You don't kill the mother of a four month old and two other small children and call that just taking care of business.
What if the killer knew of awful things about that woman/her choice of man and how that related to those kids? What if it comes out that he saved those kids from a terrible situation? A situation more dire than losing a mother?

Not saying there is a reason, but to blindly pontificate in either direction with zero info sems a bit foolish, no?

What if the killer knew of awful things about that woman/her choice of man and how that related to those kids? What if it comes out that he saved those kids from a terrible situation? A situation more dire than losing a mother?

Not saying there is a reason, but to blindly pontificate in either direction with zero info sems a bit foolish, no?

Doesn't matter what the killer knows, he isn't God and doesn't get to decide if she is fit to be a mother. Murder is murder, there is no moral high ground to stand on.

Doesn't matter what the killer knows, he isn't God and doesn't get to decide if she is fit to be a mother. Murder is murder, there is no moral high ground to stand on.
It's all just taking care of business in someone's mind, John. Nobody knows why, so the true reasoning could be anything. Somebody did play God and killed 8 folks. Pretty short sighted to limit that individual's scope of reasoning, deranged or otherwise.

But, don't let me stop you from being you, John.

It's all just taking care of business in someone's mind, John. Nobody knows why, so the true reasoning could be anything. Somebody did play God and killed 8 folks. Pretty short sighted to limit that individual's scope of reasoning, deranged or otherwise.

But, don't let me stop you from being you, John.

Whatever the reason is doesn't matter at all. You're trying to excuse the actions of a murderer by claiming to not know why he did it while pretending it could have been justified. You know what they say about assumptions...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT