ADVERTISEMENT

8 minutes per game

ULisnotmyman

Sophomore
Jul 24, 2017
Out of 40 that our two best (and potentially #1 and #2 picks in the NBA draft) players, NEITHER ONE, are on the court. Absolutely criminal brother and will probably be what gets us beat in the tourney unfortunately 🤦‍♂️

I get it, beat a dead horse and all. But GD’it Cal. Why are you so stupid and stubborn?

Out of 40 that our two best (and potentially #1 and #2 picks in the NBA draft) players, NEITHER ONE, are on the court. Absolutely criminal brother and will probably get us beat, unfortunately 🤦‍♂️

I get it, beat a dead horse and all. But GD’it Cal. Why are you so stupid and stubborn?
Cal can’t do math so forget convincing him.

That ridiculous lineup got down 8-1. Down 6 at half. We could’ve done a lot of things better, but there’s no reason to give away the opportunity to be the team that jumps out to an early lead. And we forego that opportunity every single game.

Can’t believe we let Texas A&M make their season off us. 15 loss team and nobody talking about them for the tournament if UK could’ve taken care of business. Sickening.

Damn, they beat us in football and basketball, pretty bad. We had the revenge factor and 5 draft picks and they linked our ass. If our two guards are lottery picks, what are theirs. They are hands down better than ours. I knew when Reeves picked up his 3rd foul, weren’t coming back.

It’s Cal. Stubborn and stupid are his two strongest attributes.

We all knew DJ was gonna start all year no matter what. He could play worse than Askew did and he’d still start and get 20+ minutes. He’s Cal’s boy and #1 pet project. He doesn’t give a damn if it hurts the team and keep players who are way better on the bench.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Out of 40 that our two best (and potentially #1 and #2 picks in the NBA draft) players, NEITHER ONE, are on the court. Absolutely criminal brother and will probably be what gets us beat in the tourney unfortunately 🤦‍♂️

I get what you’re saying, but neither one can guard a corpse.

Cal is such a genius! I’m so glad we never switch anything or give the other team any different looks at all! Easiest team to scout and game plan against in America.

• Sad
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

I was hoping that those guys would cut into the lead and take more shots but they didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT