ADVERTISEMENT

6-5 combo RJ Hampton may reclassify to 2019 and dad likes UK

I know last year Duke insiders were talking reclass probability & Duke has the inside track

A lot of people said Knox was going to Duke, to be fair.

That was one of the biggest recruiting surprises that went our way of Cal’s tenure imo.
Definitely. The only other surprises I can think of UK had at least a few people saying we were in good shape (Terrence Jones, Julius Randle, Noel). Although KSR kept saying we had a decent shot at Knox, nobody actually believed it.

How does Duke supposedly already have the inside track to RJ Hampton? He is a 2020 recruit, which means they would have identified him awhile ago. Pretty crazy how early these recruits get offers now

How does Duke supposedly already have the inside track to RJ Hampton? He is a 2020 recruit, which means they would have identified him awhile ago. Pretty crazy how early these recruits get offers now

It's well known that Duke has worked hard to establish relationships long before UK gets involved the last few classes. Reddish was already Dukes before Cal even sniffed at him. But that's also why Cal has started getting involved & offering some guys sooner as of late.

I know last year Duke insiders were talking reclass probability & Duke has the inside track

Duke is suppose to get:

Anthony
Antoine
Hampton
Moore
Liddel
Carey
Stewart

If that happens, most of their upperclassmen will bolt or sit the bench.

That will be K's youngest team ever, most likely. Five Freshmen starters and top reserves would be Freshmen.

I really can't see that happening. Somebody will decide to go elsewhere to get more PT.

Duke is suppose to get:

Anthony
Antoine
Hampton
Moore
Liddel
Carey
Stewart

If that happens, most of their upperclassmen will bolt or sit the bench.

That will be K's youngest team ever, most likely. Five Freshmen starters and top reserves would be Freshmen.

I really can't see that happening. Somebody will decide to go elsewhere to get more PT.

They won't get Moore and Hampton or Stewart and Carey. I think those are either/or situations.

But I also would have told you there was no way they'd get three small forwards who demand the ball. That Brotherhood money is hard to pass up.

They won't get Moore and Hampton or Stewart and Carey. I think those are either/or situations.

But I also would have told you there was no way they'd get three small forwards who demand the ball. That Brotherhood money is hard to pass up.

I think they get Stewart, Antoine, Moore, and Liddell.

Might also get Anthony, though I think K may be content with a second year Jones at PG. K just hasn't had much luck with Freshmen PGs in his career. Duval, Jackson, and Thornton were disappointments. Jones was good, but had a Senior Cook to lean on. Irving was the real deal, but only played 11 games. Before Irving he usually had experience at the PG spot.

He just looks like a Dukie tbh...
Really, Please tell us what a Puke player looks like. Some people on here make that comment all the time. They made it about Knox and EJ. Do they have plastic surgery if they look like a Puke player then come to Kentucky or do they just morph into looking like a Kentucky player from a Puke player, No such thing a someone looking like a Puke player. Please proceed I'm looking forward to your retort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT