ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

Somebody needs to keep this thing front and center until somebody with enough balls takes the bull by the horns and finds out the truth, but you can rest assured that like other incidents involving Otis athletes ,this thing is history as far TJ and the University is concerened.
I couldn't agree more. It's one thing to cover up a whore scandal, but covering up violent felonies to save face is something else. Let's not forget this criminal is still at large in the community.

I couldn't agree more. It's one thing to cover up a whore scandal, but covering up violent felonies to save face is something else. Let's not forget this criminal is still at large in the community.
Only certain people can keep this going, but I guess Cats illustrated an help...I'm in:football::football::boxing::boxing::cool2::cool2::uzi:

Pretty easy to identify the suspect if one player shoots the other one.

It might be pretty easy to identify but pretty hard to get published, in Louisville.

I seriously think that the police should interrogate jurich and BP.

Reactions: wyldecat
It might be pretty easy to identify but pretty hard to get published, in Louisville.

Probably would go something like this:

Cheif: Tommy, we're gonna need to make some arrests in that multi player shooting.

TJ: Cheif, do you know I get free access to a suite at the YUM for ALL events? I hear the Rolling Stone will be in town next month.

Cheif: Dons air guitar. "You can't always get what you waa- ant. But if you try sometimes.... you find.... you get what you need"

Notice the Otis trolls have gone completely silent on here about this? Wonder why?

Notice the Otis trolls have gone completely silent on here about this? Wonder why?

Why would they try to bring attention to it when it is being forgotten as fast as it is, similar to jurich endorsing Willie and the eight thugs at Thug U, among hundreds of other examples. When has anything been heard about the rape victims lawsuit against Thug U since they bought them off, best $2.5 million of taxpayers money they ever spent.

Am hearing from an inside UL source that one or more of the guns involved in the shooting belonged to the UL players. This is the reason for the media being on double secret lockdown. Guessing that Bobby doesn't want to have to dismiss top players for next season. Pulling guns at a party seems to be a reason for automatic dismissal for 99.9% of schools with core values.

bm-pblkciaa28gk.jpg

Last edited:
Am hearing from an inside UL source that one or more of the guns involved in the shooting belonged to the UL players. This is the reason for the media on double secret lockdown. Guessing that Bobby doesn't want to have to dismiss top players for next season. Pulling guns at a party seems to be a reason for automatic dismissal for 99.9% of schools with core values.

bm-pblkciaa28gk.jpg
Dosen't that make you a captain at Otis?

Late breaking info today,it seems police still don't know anything,no one is talking.It seems that coaches can tell players not to talk to police and they don't and the police can't do anything about it.Happens on a regular basis with UL athletics,it seems nothing about this is getting out.

Reactions: jauk11
Late breaking info today,it seems police still don't know anything,no one is talking.It seems that coaches can tell players not to talk to police and they don't and the police can't do anything about it.Happens on a regular basis with UL athletics,it seems nothing about this is getting out.
'
I have never been interrogated by the police but I have watched a lot of "crime" shows, and I doubt very much if you or I could get away with this.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
'
I have never been interrogated by the police but I have watched a lot of "crime" shows, and I doubt very much if you or I could get away with this.
Not as hard as you think,you can talk about stuff they already know,irrelevant stuff,say I don't know 25 times or ask for a lawyer. I was on the other side of the fence(interrogation) for a long time.

The point is cops talk to other cops, they talk to prosecutors, but it seems in this case no one knows anything to talk about. Coaches and officials in the athletic department regularly get between players and law enforcement but they seem to be in the middle of this more than usual

I wouldn't be shocked at all if we never hear anything publicly about this again. Somehow it's been completely swept under the rug.

I said this from tbe
I wouldn't be shocked at all if we never hear anything publicly about this again. Somehow it's been completely swept under the rug.
I said this from the get go..the city government should be ashamed that the ad at the local university runs the city , its police force and law enforcement.

No cameras at or near the apartment complex ? I watch First 48, so I have become somewhat of an expert of investigating and cold cases. Maybe look at local stores or business to see if their cameras show people coming and leaving the scene. I have watched First 48 guys solve cases using surrounding cameras.

Or maybe it was a inside job, the people all ready there did the shooting, like say teammates ??? Louisville played pretty damn bad in that bowl game, kind of like a divide in the locker room or players not united. I am not one to try to speculate or pin stuff and hate on a rival, but the culture is there and it has happened before. So even without proof players where involved, I think it is definitely ok to speculate here. Hell a former Louisville player said it was like the Wild West. And the silence on it makes look even more like that is the case.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
No cameras at or near the apartment complex ? I watch First 48, so I have become somewhat of an expert of investigating and cold cases. Maybe look at local stores or business to see if their cameras show people coming and leaving the scene. I have watched First 48 guys solve cases using surrounding cameras.

Or maybe it was a inside job, the people all ready there did the shooting, like say teammates ??? Louisville played pretty damn bad in that bowl game, kind of like a divide in the locker room or players not united. I am not one to try to speculate or pin stuff and hate on a rival, but the culture is there and it has happened before. So even without proof players where involved, I think it is definitely ok to speculate here. Hell a former Louisville player said it was like the Wild West. And the silence on it makes look even more like that is the case.

Nice post, pretty hard to believe a coverup of some sort isn't going on, plenty of evidence it has happened multiple times before.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Nice post, pretty hard to believe a coverup of some sort isn't going on, plenty of evidence it has happened multiple times before.
Come on now ...do you think TJ and Otis would ever stoop that low,why none other than Benedict Pitino vouched for TJ'S honesty...I mean come on![smoke][roll]

Reactions: jauk11
Surely you jest! The Louisville Media would have been on this like"stink on ugly"!!!!! Oh, sorry about that, I forgot who was being referenced in this post!

Players getting shot and there being no arrests? Three people shot at a party and no leads? This was not a drive by. There had to be a number of witnesses. What is going on?

Players getting shot and there being no arrests? Three people shot at a party and no leads? This was not a drive by. There had to be a number of witnesses. What is going on?

Same old sameo, just harder to explain. I'm a little worried about kycatw\claws post though, if jurich sees it he is liable to jump all over it.

Same old sameo, just harder to explain. I'm a little worried about kycatw\claws post though, if jurich sees it he is liable to jump all over it.
And the TJ minions in the Otis media would swallow it hook, line and sinker...case closed.

How old are those guys now? I think they already have some 100 year old guys handling it.
Yeah,Larry,Curly and Moe. I'm not sure Holmes and Watson could crack this case,however Holmes solved other cases that were UL related: The Adventure of the Crooked Man and The Adventure of the Red Circle:sunglasses:

We should all probably give this one up. I honestly don't think we'll hear about this again. If this were a non-UL entity that shot the players, he's likely already arrested and in jail. The fact that there's no witnesses or descriptions of a shooter(s) points 100% to someone or multiple people connected to UL or the football team being involved.

I have no knowledge of what happened but a lot of times 1+1 does in fact equal 2. Common sense, a little logic, Occam's Razor.... whatever you want to call it.

The sad part is there are parties currently at large in the community who have committed attempted murder and we have a police force and UL admin which isn't the least bit interested in protecting the community by getting them off the street.

Reactions: sefus12
The sad part is there are parties currently at large in the community who have committed attempted murder and we have a police force and UL admin which isn't the least bit interested in protecting the community by getting them off the street.

Exactly. This is a little more important than winning a football game.

Well, at least to some people. Whoever shot these two guys, maybe in a crowd, is armed and dangerous, and it doesn't sound like he was shooting them in the legs to immobilize, and it doesn't sound like he (or she) was that good a shot.

Reactions: Ugoff and sefus12

These cameras must run off the same system as the ones in Minardi Hall that didnt work well when Katina Powell was giving recruits ballroom dance lessons.
UofL sucks.

I'd like to see a reality show featuring the UL campus police and security guards. My imagination paints a funny picture of those crack units.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT