ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

If I were the parent of one of the shooting victims, I'd be furious.

Perhaps you'd be less furious if your youngin' was wielding a gun, also. The obvious answer [although speculative] is that two guys with bullet holes shot one another . . . . the first indication would, obviously, be two bullets fired from different guns, and one of the first things investigators would check into.

They only write articles in a magazine, and this would take a book to cover it --

Actually, wasn't Katrina the author of a book, Breaking Cardinal Rules.

Reactions: JDHoss and jauk11
Perhaps you'd be less furious if your youngin' was wielding a gun, also. The obvious answer [although speculative] is that two guys with bullet holes shot one another . . . . the first indication would, obviously, be two bullets fired from different guns, and one of the first things investigators would check into.

I hadn't even thought about that, great theory-------TWO football players involved, they don't like to miss out on the fun.

I still like my theory about the little green men on the roof with no surveillance cameras--------although the nightclub owner that didn't have the cops take the film until the next day (Crime scene investigation kindergarten level) turned out pretty well for the EIGHT Thug U thugs that earned that athletic factory it's name------AND their football teams, NO charges for any of the eight for TWO assault and batteries.

Actually, wasn't Katrina the author of a book, Breaking Cardinal Rules.

Yeah, I still wonder why she hasn't been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor(s).

Yeah, I still wonder why she hasn't been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor(s).

Probably wouldda' been a misdemeanor, and they have a one year Statute of Limitations in Kentucky.

And seriously, getting a jury to convict a woman for helping get a 17 year old laid ain't the easiest sounding case to me.

Probably wouldda' been a misdemeanor, and they have a one year Statute of Limitations in Kentucky.

And seriously, getting a jury to convict a woman for helping get a 17 year old laid ain't the easiest sounding case to me.

Yeah, they send you to jail for contempt of court (even though it is often well earned) and let some mother that uses her own daughter for prostitution skate? Yeah, sounds about right.

Did you ever read Adams vs Texas?

Last edited:

I believe that the Commonwealth has no statute of limitation for felonies. As I understand this case, you have an adult pimping out her underage daughters. That doesn't strike me as a misdemeanor level offense.

Reactions: jauk11
I thought they were "of age?"

Hmmm, there is no SOL for felonies in Kentucky. Maybe Jefferson County prosecutors thought it would be tough getting convictions for someone ratting out U of L??
99% sure they are underage for purposes of being adult, though of age to consent to sex.

You should. Not just a huge indictment of our justice system and over zealous prosecutors (that's their job, forget whether he is guilty or not) BUT also a gripping story well written and documented. I actually read the Reader's Digest condensed version, always liked them since I got a years free subscription for being valedictorian of my SMALL high school class, I always thought they did a good job of cutting out the niceties and telling the story..

(that's their job, forget whether he is guilty or not)

As I think you are actually implying, that's not their job. They have as much responsibility to see that the innocent walk, as they do to convict. Oddly, some miss that very important concept taught at every prosecutors' state conference every damn year.

As I think you are actually implying, that's not their job. They have as much responsibility to see that the innocent walk, as they do to convict. Oddly, some miss that very important concept taught at every prosecutors' state conference every damn year.

Right, too much money involved in promotions sometimes.

I still think Hilary was in the wrong in her first case as a Public Defender in getting the 32 (?) year old man off on his rape charges for raping a TWELVE YEAR OLD girl, leaving her unable to have a child and no doubt traumatized for life. The LEAST I would have done is resigned from the case, career be damned.

HA! HA! HA! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!.... lemme catch my breath... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

God. I love naive people.The difference between a DA, and a politician is... WAIT! There is no difference!

And in a surprise move, U6 reached out to O.J. Simpson to help in the investigation because of his prior experience finding the real culprits.

It's been 602 days since two University Six student athletes and an unnamed/underage "cheerleader" were shot at a private party in a gated complex where no one saw anything. When will these three victims find justice? BTW, anyone know where Chane Behanan was the night of that party? [laughing]

It's been 602 days since two University Six student athletes and an unnamed/underage "cheerleader" were shot at a private party in a gated complex where no one saw anything. When will these three victims find justice? BTW, anyone know where Chane Behanan was the night of that party? [laughing]
May go down as one of the biggest unsolved crimes in US history:scream::scream:[poop][poop]:flush::flush:[sick]

Reactions: JDHoss
May go down as one of the biggest unsolved crimes in US history:scream::scream:[poop][poop]:flush::flush:[sick]

What crime? It was in Louisville and involved their football team. It reminds me of when I got out of the Army in Texas and stayed with my brother a week while looking for work, he was talking about a guy that was declared a suicide, shot himself in the head five times.

Determined, nothing to see there folks, move on.

Maybe it was a sniper from such a long distance no one saw him or her.

I still say a flying saucer on the roof wouldn't have been seen by any of the cameras, and it is well documented that earthlilngs have no memory of what happened in those encounters.

You really really need to read it, there is a Reader's Digest condensed version out there. It should be required reading for all lawyers, lol, but particularly those in the judicial system.

Actually everyone should read it, and it is a very gripping story----pretty incredible also.

Are you assuming Jurich is no longer a suspect?

As to the shootings, in fairness to Jurich, he was actually at the NY Athletics Club, when the shootings occurred.

Now as to any other potentially felonious conduct . . . .

You really really need to read it, there is a Reader's Digest condensed version out there.

Give me a link . . . .

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
As to the shootings, in fairness to Jurich, he was actually at the NY Athletics Club, when the shootings occurred.

Now as to any other potentially felonious conduct . . . .

Give me a link . . . .

I actually tried to find one for you-------all I succeeded in doing was proving my ineptitude on the internet again. I think you can read books on the internet but have no idea of how to do it.

Stoops said he would name a startling QB when the Metro Police name a suspect. Any day now?

Oh no.

I predict that mystery will be solved the day the statute of limitations on prosecuting jurich for the cover up expires, Shouldn't there be several other crimes he could be serving time for in the meantime? How about Willie? How about the $45M buyout for Slick Rick, and how the shoe money got distributed? How about setting the precedent for hiring household members for lucrative jobs?

It's now been 421 days since two University Six student athletes and an "unnamed/underage cheerleader" were shot at a private party and there are still no arrests or suspects as no one apparently saw anything. I thought maybe once Turtleneck was fired, we'd get a break in the case, but I guess we'll have to wait until Bobby Neckbrace is fired or lands another job, or maybe a sordid court case with Pitino and Turtleneck will result in questions about how this was covered up.

Curious minds want to know.

In a strange twist LMPD has hired retired FBI agent Fox Mulder, and Chief Inspector Clouseau to get to the bottom of the double shooting involving 2 U6 football players. The 2 famous detectives immediately hired O.J. Simpson as an advisor on crimes perpetrated against minorities, i.e. football players.

In a strange twist LMPD has hired retired FBI agent Fox Mulder, and Chief Inspector Clouseau to get to the bottom of the double shooting involving 2 U6 football players. The 2 famous detectives immediately hired O.J. Simpson as an advisor on crimes perpetrated against minorities, i.e. football players.

If only they could get Sherlock out of retirement.

The only people that know who shot the two University Six student athletes and the unnamed/underage "cheerleader" are Bobby Neckbrace, Lord Turtleneck, the victims themselves, and a few dozen party goers. The cops really don't have much to go on.[laughing]

What I want to know is, is there an action investigation?

Hopefully, a new coach can solve this mystery.

HAHA! I was going to search for this thread and bring it back up this evening, but you beat me to it. It's now been 730 days since two University Six football players and an unnamed/underage "cheerleader" were shot at a party where there were a lot of potential witnesses, yet no one saw anything as three people were shot. Maybe Scott Satterthorp can dig into this since Vince Tyra obviously doesn't have the spine for it. When will these three victims get justice for the crime committed against them?

Reactions: Ugoff and dustarm20
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT