ADVERTISEMENT

#15 Louisville falls at home to SMU 34-27 ( Overrated as usual )

Brohm sounded unhappy with Ron English after the game, if I am correctly reading between the lines. Seems that he thought the game plan was too complicated and did not adjust well to what SMU showed them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
little brothers want out of the acc because of crap refs 😂

After over a century of playing in weaker conferences and having moderate success (nothing worth noting really), they are finally in a power 5 (albeit one of the weakest in football) conference and finding it not so palatable. Such an entitled group of whiners they are.

Brohm sounded unhappy with Ron English after the game, if I am correctly reading between the lines. Seems that he thought the game plan was too complicated and did not adjust well to what SMU showed them.

One thing i noticed about brohm over the years - its always someone else's fault. He definitely lacks the ability to accept any blame.

It’s funny, some idiots always rank them in the top 25 preseason, despite not doing anything to deserve it. A month later that have two loses. Those pollsters must be getting a kickback to rank them, even though it makes them look bad.

Reactions: 270Cat
JB falls into the same trap as so many offensive minded coaches. They fill their cupboards with skill players. They just cannot help themselves. Teams are built from the inside out and there’s plenty of data to support this. But by all means spend all of your resources recruiting a shiny fast wide receiver.

They're a very odd team. They find something that works and then they seem to intentionally go away from it. Their D is not good. Their offense has some good pieces, but their Offensive line is bad. My guess is that the ball bounces their way a few times and they get an upset or two (Miami?), but they'll also lose to a BC or a UVA and of course the annual loss to UK.

Reactions: ganner918
decent chance they show up in Commonwealth with 5 wins needing to beat us for a bowl bid.

They're on a 2 game losing streak and looking at their schedule it could extend to 6 games.
I'm not sold on the ACC teams but they go to 4-1 Va, then Miami comes to UL, followed up
with a trip to BC which has been a bit of surprise to me, having beaten Mich St. and then
Clemson. It looks like the wheels could fall off, at least I hope so.

At a minimum, on their forums, the Brohmance has worn thin.
Well done sir.
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

While they were rated too high, UL has some talent and exsplosive players. It will take our best effort to beat them

Some dude named Mayoman, said UL needs to reassert their dominance in this series, lol.
What dominance is the guy talking about?
Meetings total35
All-time seriesKentucky 20-15*
Largest victoryKentucky, 73–0 (1922)
Longest win streakKentucky, 7 (1912–1994)
Current win streakKentucky, 2* (2022–present)
Current unbeaten streakKentucky, 5* (2018-present)

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
It’s funny, some idiots always rank them in the top 25 preseason, despite not doing anything to deserve it. A month later that have two loses. Those pollsters must be getting a kickback to rank them, even though it makes them look bad.
And they moved up to the Top 15, after beating Austin Peay, Georgia Tech, and Jacksonville State. Teams with a combined 7-9 record and one not even being a D1 team. That just screams Top 15. LOL, they have faced two teams worth a damn, lost them both. The good news for L's Down fans, they only have 5 road games and 2 home games remaining. Should be able to right the ship and get right back into the playoff hunt.
@ Virginia
Miami
@ BC
@ Clemson
@ Stanford
Pitt
@ UK
LOL, I can't think of a better group of fans who deserve it, 5 road games and the 2 home games remaining. The 2 home games are against the 2 best teams in the ACC. Should be a cake walk, LOL.

Its clear that last years great run to 10-1 was all about good fortune and playing crappy opponents. That was proving when at the end of the season as soon as they played someone with a pulse they lost three straight games.

The time this year looks completely lost!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT